If you want to reduce unused css files you can try inline them instead link. Open the css file in browser and copy paste all css with <style> code...here </style> and delete the css link you can find it inside theme.liquid file. If you are unable to do it you can pick and shopify developer.
► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fix bugs?
Hello @relaxsit2 ,
We are OneExperts from OneCommerce and we're here to support you.
To reduce the unused css files, you can try these methods:
Hope this is helpful for you. If you need any further support to optimize your page speed, hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org for the fastest replies.
If you found our answer is helpful, please hit the Like button or mark it as Accepted Solution to let us know, it means a lot to us.
send your URL? so that I can check.
This is Gina from flareAI app.
There are several ways you can try to reduce the issues with unused CSS files in your Shopify store:
1. Minification: Minifying your CSS files involves removing all unnecessary characters, such as white spaces and comments, to reduce the file size.
2. Unused CSS removal: You can use some tools such as UnCSS to identify and remove any unused CSS rules.
3. Code splitting: You can split your CSS into smaller, modular files that are only loaded when needed, reducing the overall size of your CSS files.
4. Proper file organization: Proper file organization can help reduce the size of your CSS files by making it easier to identify and remove unused CSS.
5. Remove the apps which you are no longer using to eliminate any issues with app-related CSS files.
By following these steps, you can reduce the size of your CSS files and improve the speed of your Shopify store.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023