What is better Page Speed Insights or GT Metrix..?

EKAMOnline
Tourist
7 0 5

Hi Team,

We have our website present on www.ekamonline.com and we facing a speed issue.We are present on the "BLOCKSHOP" theme and we are unable to fetch the speed from "Google PageInsights" and are using GT Metrix for speed check.

I want to know what is better if compared "GT Mterix or Pagespeed" to look for sped.

Also please look for the issue we have in our account.

Thanks,

Replies 5 (5)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1567

@EKAMOnline 
Welcome to Shopify Community.
In my opinion, Both have the equal co-relation.
But both are the best in the market for test the Speed.
Both have different statics data and algorithms which on it woks.

Let me know what issues are you facing.

So that i can help you, or hire a agency if you are facing more issues regarding the page speed.

Thank you.

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 955

Hi @EKAMOnline ,

You can refer to this app, it helps optimize the speed on your website

If you feel like my answer is helpful, please mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any further questions.

banned

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@EKAMOnline ,

Both are good for test your speed of store.

you can let me know the issues on Skype or via email.

we will help you.

Thank you!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

YvonRamazani
Tourist
18 0 0

My point of view might be biased BUT I'll go for page speed insight all the way, I don't really trust GTmetrix 
don't forget that page speed insight is a google product so I would trust this product in order to understand how the Googlebot is analyzing my website 

Yvon Ramazani 

Cedcommerce
Shopify Expert
718 76 112

Hey there @EKAMOnline

We checked your stores on Google PSI and honestly speaking, it was really bad. In terms of speed, a lot needs to be done in your store. Google’s GTM Metrics is not giving any response and there can be multiple reasons for this like - laggy performance, 3rd party scripts, no response on time, etc. 

Cedcommerce_0-1649924137128.jpeg

To share exact information and loopholes, we would be needing collaborator access to your store. For the time being, here is what you can do to improve your store’s performance - 

1. Remove all unwanted Shopify apps. Apps that you have installed but you’re not using anymore. 
  2. Minify Javascript, CSS. 
  3. Reduce image size without hampering their quality. You can compress your images to an extent where their pixels don't burst. 
  4. Replace gifs with static images. 
  5. Reduce product images by using Shopify App (for bulk).
  6. Remove videos from landing pages. 

Once you’ve done the above things, you can check back with your scores and you will see a slight change in your store’s performance. You can reach out to us, and together we will ensure that your store loads fast, and it’s as responsive as we are! All the best! 

Thank You, 

Team CedCommerce.

CedCommerce || Shopify Expert
- Let us know if our reply is helpful for you. Like it.
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution.
- For further discussion contact: Email ID- apps@cedcommerce.com
- Whatsapp:- Join Here