Why is my website running so slow?

Brandz
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi team, im the owner of this store  https://brandzondemand.com/ and we have been facing slow speed issues and our website is running quite slow which is 25. I'm not sure what's wrong can you please help us figure it out. Please & Thank You

Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15896 2377 3082

Hello @Brandz 

I have checked your site in the Google Page insights tool. There is a low score on your website. It needs to be improved, especially on mobile devices.

image.png

Below are some factors that might impact the speed of your online store, and how you can address them.

We’ve had the best success for our clients by working with our developers to implement the lazy sizes because it's quite complicated for non-technical people.

You need to work on the following points:

• Pass core web vitals (important)
  • Reduce JS Payload.
  • Use Critical CSS.
  • Reduce Large Image Sizes
  • Migrate Tracking Codes To Google Tag Manager
  • Compress Images
  • Limit Third-Party JavaScript & Shopify Apps
  • Preload Web Fonts. 
  •  Use a standard web font.

You can improve your website speed score by fixing these issues.

If there is anything that needs to be clarified or included, please let us know.  We will surely help you. 

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Oscp Upsell & Cross sell App : Free | Oscp Sales & Volume Discount App : Free | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free
Brandz
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank You so much we will try this and let you know if it works.

Brandz
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you for helping. We will definitely try these points.

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 537

Hello @Brandz,

I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $7Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.

I'm sorry to hear that your Shopify store is experiencing slow speed issues. Slow-loading websites can negatively impact user experience and search engine rankings, so it's crucial to address this problem.

I analyzed your store speed and it is only 35 in desktop.

Screenshot 2023-08-04 215024 2023-08-04 21-51-07.png

There could be several reasons for the slow speed. Here are some common areas to investigate and improve.

1. Large image files can significantly slow down your website. Make sure all product images are compressed and optimized for web use without compromising quality. Shopify has built-in tools to handle this, or you can use third-party apps if needed.

2. Implement caching mechanisms to store frequently accessed data temporarily. This reduces server load and speeds up page loading times. Shopify handles caching automatically, but you can also consider using additional caching apps from the Shopify App Store.

3. Reducing the number of HTTP requests needed to load a page can improve loading speed. Combine CSS and JavaScript files and minimize their size.

4. Some themes have more complex designs and features that can slow down your website. Consider switching to a lightweight and optimized theme.

5. Apps and custom scripts can sometimes introduce performance issues. Review the installed apps and scripts and see if any are causing slowdowns. Disable or replace them if necessary.

6. Slow server response time can be a reason for poor website performance. Reach out to Shopify's support team to check if there are any server-related issues affecting your store.

7. If you have third-party integrations with other services, make sure they are not causing delays. Check for any API calls or external services that might be slowing down your site.

8. Minimize the use of redirects, as they can add extra time to the page load.

9. Ensure your website is optimized for mobile devices since a significant portion of traffic comes from mobile users.

10. Keep your theme, plugins, and apps up-to-date to take advantage of performance improvements and bug fixes.

I recommend starting by checking the items mentioned above. Additionally, you can use online tools like Google PageSpeed Insights or GTmetrix to get a detailed analysis of your website's performance and specific suggestions for improvement.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing