Would really appreciate help regarding my logo image elements not having explicit width and height

Jeffro1234
Tourist
36 0 3

OOTS Turbo Theme

Google PageSpeed Insights showing - Image elements do not have explicit width and height

The images are the logo on both mobile and desktop. We would greatly appreciate if someone could help us with setting these in the theme. I can send screenshot of the Google PageSpeed failing elements.

Thanks!

Replies 2 (2)

001Syed_Jee
Tourist
5 0 0
This is Syed Mustafa I just check your website speed and currently it's in an alarming situation and sooner Google will de-ranked your website just because of the speed issues your website has. It's not a image issue it's about a junk code that your website have.
A one-second delay in page load time yields:

11% fewer page views
16% decrease in customer satisfaction
7% loss in conversions
A few extra seconds could have a huge impact on your ability to engage visitors and make sales.

This means that having a fast site is essential not just for just google ranking but for keeping your bottom line profits high.

How to speed up your website in 2021
Minimize HTTP requests.
Minify and combine files.
Use asynchronous loading for CSS and JavaScript files.
Defer JavaScript loading.
Minimize time to first byte.
Reduce server response time.
Choose the right hosting option for your needs.
Run a compression audit. and so on.

Increase page scores to 80+ (mobile)
Increase page scores to 90+ (desktop)
Optimize front/back end
Remove unused JavaScript
Eliminate render-blocking resources
Defer offscreen images
Remove unused CSS
Lazy load pages

If interested please feel free to let me know so I can optimize your website professionally. Thanks
Best Regards,
Syed Mustafa

waykana.jpg
banned
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3073

Hi @Jeffro1234 

You may set height and width to all the images shown in page speed insight

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing