30 Day Dream Store

Solved
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1939 270 1425

Hi Guys, 

We are PageFly - Advanced Page Builder App, with 6 years of experience in providing conversion rate optimization solutions for over 120.000 Shopify merchants.

As a page builder app, we understand how important it is to have a landing/ sales page that is well-executed and professional for your stores to drive traffic and increase sales.
So we created a 30 Day Dream Store to help merchants with a lack of resources and design expertise to innovate your store and get ready for the holiday season. 

Please visit HERE to learn more about the program and register.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1939 270 1425

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you @RobbieAdam for interesting our campaign, hope to discuss with you more.

Please check more PageFly app. PageFly is an efficient tool to create high-converting pages in this BFCM season.

We are confident to be the right page builder for artists, coffee, beauty, pet care, food, fashion, supplement, home office, courses, fitness and many other businesses. PageFly app is definitely a go-to!

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
WonderBag
1 0 1

@PageFly 

I think it's wonderful program. I sign up and hope that I can be that lucky merchant to have my store rebuilt.

RobbieAdam
1 0 1

Thanks @PageFly 

This could be helpful for my store. I am building a landing page for BFCM but don't know where to start. Pages created by your experts and marketing session might be a long-term benefits for me.

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1939 270 1425

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you @RobbieAdam for interesting our campaign, hope to discuss with you more.

Please check more PageFly app. PageFly is an efficient tool to create high-converting pages in this BFCM season.

We are confident to be the right page builder for artists, coffee, beauty, pet care, food, fashion, supplement, home office, courses, fitness and many other businesses. PageFly app is definitely a go-to!

View solution in original post