🖐️ Looking for feedback on my store. https://babesraisingbabesboutique.com/

ShawnMulligan
Tourist
4 0 2

I'm looking for some honest feedback. https://babesraisingbabesboutique.com/ 

I launched my store about a month ago. I ran some ads watched some replays and tried to improve my site based on what I saw. But I'm still not getting sales.

I was having 200+ visitors a day and no sales. Since I'm new I'm not sure if this is normal or if there is something "wrong" that I just can't see.

For example I had 700+ people view this one item yet no one ordered it... If they liked it enough to click the ad then what turned them off?
My shipping is free over $65 which applied to this product. Taxes are included... I tried marking it "on-sale" I tried just lowering the price etc. Still nothing. What am I missing?

https://babesraisingbabesboutique.com/collections/bags/products/leah-mommy-bag-1

Thanks!!!

Replies 6 (6)
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hey @ShawnMulligan 

Awesome Shopify store! 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your pages through out the site  - that would show your customers using the product 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly. 
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • add a blog that would be a cool way to add some organic traffic and feature some collabs in an organic way especially with mommy bloggers 
  • I would also add some customer reviews, of course as you get them 

Keep it up! Shopify is definitely a slow grind but worth it 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
ShawnMulligan
Tourist
4 0 2

Thanks @JonathanBecuase  for the feedback. 
What do you mean exactly about having the product photography on more of my pages?

Like even the contact us, terms of service type of pages? Or what do you mean?

i did just have someone optimize my speed it was running really slow. And had someone else add seo tags and everything. 

i love the blog idea and have been toying with it just definitely don’t want to do it myself. I am notttt a writer! 

i have some reviews for the products from AliExpress but my other dropship suppliers don’t offer them. So i do have emails set up to request feedback as orders are placed.

again thanks for the feedback.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1540 50 435

Hi @ShawnMulligan 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Welcome to Shopify Community and Congratulations on opening a new store. So sad to hear that you are struggling with low sales. I would recommend you implement following e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Wishlist. 

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

WISH.png

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. Example:

Screenshot_1.png

pp.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at an affordable price, try  Growave.  It replaces 5 apps and offers Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on the Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @ShawnMulligan 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

I think you should add a sale-off price for products displaying on the homepage because it is a good way to stimulate customers to buy. An appealing product with a good quality image and reasonable price wins customers’ hearts. Besides, remember to remove all sold-out products on your homepage, just put available ones on it.

In addition, it will be much better if customers hover on your products and it appears to add to cart button or view more button. You can also activate the sticky cart icon on your website. This enhances the user experience and makes the checkout process simple and easy for them. Moreover, having a sticky add to cart on your store will attract customers to your store and help to increase the conversion rate by reducing the cart abandonment rate. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart

Making all customers review displays at the same time on your homepage will be easier for customers to read. This part plays an important role in building trust and credibility from new customers. 

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

• Product page

Your product page looks good with many high quality pictures and all information about the products that customers are concerned about. Your product line is also various which is suitable for making product bundles. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website.

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app  Bundle Product Volume Discount 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ShawnMulliganThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are my suggestions that you can start working on:

- Instead of leaving the blank space in the footer menu. You can add newsletter box there instead or any new updates and offers. 

- Reduce the blank space in the last fold of the homepage around the testimonials. 

- Add a countdown timer bar to increase the curiosity amongst customers. 

- Increase the visibility of the search bar. 

- Add a buy now button on the product page. It lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

@ShawnMulligan 

Just meant to add more photos of your customers or people, in general, using your products. That can show your products out every day. 🙂 

Ohhh yes! The blog can definitely bring in some organic traffic, but also its a slow build for the longterm. 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners