0.71% conversion rate. Need help ASAP

Solved
Plushya
1 0 0

Hello, I need feedback on my store https://plushya.com. I sell stuffed animals and plushies.

I've been advertising on Facebook for a month now using about 1k to drive conversions but ending with a 0.4% ROAS and a 0.71% conversion rate. Most of this is due to my inadequate Facebook abilities but I was wondering what website mistakes I may also have.

Any comments or questions are very much so needed and appreciated.

TLDR; plushy store, low conversion, need your opinion

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
flareAI
Shopify Partner
710 61 198

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Plushya,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
3. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
4. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
5. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
6. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into the world's largest free sales channels. flareAI helps you to get your products found on Google, the world's largest eCommerce sales channel. You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. flareAI will show which pages are found on Google, and which are not.

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
DanBim
Shopify Partner
372 37 90

Hi @Plushya, I recommend you change your ATC button to green color, increase variations swatch buttons to larger.

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Want a reviews app? Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

Nia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
320 29 43

Hi, @!

Thanks for reaching out about this!

I have taken a look at your website and it is absolutely amazing! You have covered most, if not, all of the aspects that make a great website. One tiny suggestion I would like to make is the possibility of changing the variants you have placed under "Plushya Accessories" into separate products or grouping similar variants into a single product page.

This will create a smoother experience for the customer and is easier on the eye. The customer is able to navigate to the exact accessory they're after as well as having a larger view of all the accessories on a collection page.

I am also aware that you have mentioned the low conversion your website is receiving. Do you have a blog or a social media presence?

Building a brand takes time. You can choose an appropriate sales channel (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) based on your target market. It looks like you've been utilising Facebook ads so it would be beneficial to spend time in this channel and post frequently. You also want to ensure your SEO is set up where applicable - Product descriptions, Product Titles, Alt Text for product images and meta descriptions (You can find this in Online store > Preferences). We have a great guide here on Facebook Ads as well as a guide on Conversion Rate Optimisation!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

flareAI
Shopify Partner
710 61 198

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Plushya,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
3. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
4. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
5. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
6. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into the world's largest free sales channels. flareAI helps you to get your products found on Google, the world's largest eCommerce sales channel. You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. flareAI will show which pages are found on Google, and which are not.

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3767 748 786

Hi @Plushya,

Here are my suggestions for you:

1. Follow up with shoppers who abandoned their carts

Have you known that "69.57% of online shopping carts are abandoned"? This record of Baymard Institute has pointed out the importance of following up with people who abandoned their carts on your website. To implement this type of follow up email campaign, you can check out Klaviyo and Avada.

2. Use wishlist feature

Not every customer will purchase your product right on the first time they visit your store. Hence you should create a wishlist to help the site visitors save their favorite products that they don't want to buy yet. In addition, it will also allow you to continuously follow up with them after they leaving your website. For the checklist feature, you can view Wishlist Plus.

3. Use the quick view feature

Quick view is a great feature that helps the site visitors to hover over your products and add them to their carts immediately on the homepage and the collection page. Using this functionality will help you shorten the purchasing process of your potential customers => convert leads into your customers more quickly. Smartviewer could be a great quick view app for your selection

4. Use the countdown timer

I see that you are using the sales off strategy for your business. I suggest you should integrate the count down timer with your store. It will create the urgency and encourage the site visitors to take action more quickly. Please take a look at this app.

Hope these help.

If you think my answer is helpful for you, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!