I've just started dropshipping month ago Im almost losing everything, I got 1000+ visitors I added just some customization lately as I was gone crazy and yes I have many apps tracks my customers and REALLY BIG NOTE Majority doesnt go To HOMEPAGE EVEN they only scroll through the specific product page only and when I saw them they see some variants of the product then they added to cart, when they add to cart they don't even check out and cart was completely simple has nothing on it literally and then they leave site I have no idea 25 add to cart then they leave Before the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT even.
Marketing, I use 11-15 ADSET DIFFERENT Intreset 3 ads each one so I test with 125$ daily plus I jave influencers so even if am bad at marketing I dont think all those audiences and people with all cat Intresets wasn't targeted well.
So is there anything you can tell me about the product page or the products themselves?
And why does that happen that they don't push it to check out when I had simple cart?
Should I disable that site and make one product store or that store is editable and could convert?
If you tell me through what I said and take an example the cat bed cushion ones as an example why 95% leave 5% ATC and they dont proceeed they dont even check the cart itself!
Is my products old/saturated all that questions coming in my mind before I disable that website to make new one so what you think best solution?
Thanks in advance!
Regarding your post about zero sales conversion,
Firstly,I before could suggest any answer I would like to check on your store and look at the overview so as to know the basis of the problem.
Secondly, about the add to cart it's almost everywhere and the only solution to this is klaviyo email marketing (add to cart will like to remind them from time to time).
So kindly share your website link for further details.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
I've gone through your website though you tried in setting It up but there are some features I it's lacking and that always cause drop down in sales conversion.
So kindly reply and mark my reply as solution if it really helped out.
And reach me in DM for further question and help
Some good points on your store:
- I checked the page, everything seems good.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Just a heads up! Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Run email campaigns and push campaigns targeting the right audience at right time & to bring them back to your store to make them complete the purchase.
- Target customers with the help of segmentation. Target particular segments to reach them in a targeted way.
- You can add a giveaway popup to attract customers & aware them about your brand.
To implement the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.