0 CONVERSIONS 0 SALES!!!!

Karim123
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello!

I've just started dropshipping month ago Im almost losing everything, I got 1000+ visitors I added just some customization lately as I was gone crazy and yes I have many apps tracks my customers and REALLY BIG NOTE Majority doesnt go To HOMEPAGE EVEN they only scroll through the specific product page only and when I saw them they see some variants of the product then they added to cart, when they add to cart they don't even check out and cart was completely simple has nothing on it literally and then they leave site I have no idea 25 add to cart then they leave Before the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT even.

Marketing, I use 11-15 ADSET DIFFERENT Intreset 3 ads each one so I test with 125$ daily plus I jave influencers so even if am bad at marketing I dont think all those audiences and people with all cat Intresets wasn't targeted well.

So is there anything you can tell me about the product page or the products themselves?

And why does that happen that they don't push it to check out when I had simple cart?

Should I disable that site and make one product store or that store is editable and could convert?

If you tell me through what I said and take an example the cat bed cushion ones as an example why 95% leave 5% ATC and they dont proceeed they dont even check the cart itself!

Is my products old/saturated all that questions coming in my mind before I disable that website to make new one so what you think best solution?

Thanks in advance!

Replies 5 (5)
Sloffzid
Excursionist
23 2 4

Hello @Karim123,

Regarding your post about zero sales conversion,

Firstly,I before could suggest any answer I would like to check on your store and look at the overview so as to know the basis of the problem.

Secondly, about  the add to cart it's almost everywhere and the only solution to this is klaviyo email marketing (add to cart will like to remind them from time to time).

So kindly share your website link for further details.

bestsammy493@gmail.com

Karim123
Tourist
5 0 1

FURRYFIESTAFAMILY.COM

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Karim123 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Use Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

furreyspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action

furrslider.png

• Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page 
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart . Try this app
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Sloffzid
Excursionist
23 2 4

Hello @Karim123,

I've gone through your website though you tried in setting It up but there are some features I it's lacking and that always cause drop down in sales conversion.

• Your theme; You need to update your theme and redesign it so as to make the home page look more attractive for visitors.
  • The content; The content in your website home page is too long and it's going to make a visitor feel exursted and give him/her reason to leave without making any order.
  • The about us page; it's a very important page out of all the pages in your website that must be taken cared of and updated steadily but it's obvious you never added.
  • Then finally about the problem of add to cart you need to setup a complete klaviyo email marketing flows ranging from, welcome flows,add to cart flows, holiday flows and the likes.

So kindly reply and mark my reply as solution if it really helped out.

And reach me in DM for further question and help

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Karim123This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've reviewed your store and here is the feedback that you can start working on:

Some good points on your store:

• Great design
  • visually appealing
  • great layout

- I checked the page, everything seems good. 

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Just a heads up! Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Run email campaigns and push campaigns targeting the right audience at right time & to bring them back to your store to make them complete the purchase. 

- Target customers with the help of segmentation. Target particular segments to reach them in a targeted way. 

- You can add a giveaway popup to attract customers & aware them about your brand.

To implement the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.