1 add to cart from 1000s of sessions

jackbakker
1 0 0

Gday guys was wondering if I could get some feedback on my store as to why I have received exactly 0 add to carts from the main 5 nations I am targeting with a combined visit of over 150. With broader targeting, this number is nearing 2000 sessions with just 1 add to cart. 

yourperfectpooch.com 

Replies 4 (4)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @jackbakkerThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- There's a blank space in the header. 

AiTrillion_0-1622274973939.png

- Make sure you have enabled automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- If you have visitors and abandoned carts then target the visitors and customers with email campaigns. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon codes to complete the purchase.

- Capture email address with the help of popup. Email marketing helps in building relationships with others. 

- Enable social media conversions.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Ispire89
Excursionist
11 0 3

Hi @jackbakker,

I am new also. So take my feedback for what it is worth. I was expecting something different when I went to your site based on your link. I like the name Your Perfect Pooch. But your site does not convey the name. Your products and name seem like a mismatch. You have driven people to your store based on your name but what is the offer?

Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

Hi @jackbakker ,

Hi, 

After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @jackbakker

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.