Run a decent website
posting reels in Instagram (few followers)
running FB (1,300 followers)
running instagram ads (just got a bunch of spam messages from Bangladesh)
running google analytics
not even 1 sell
It's flareAI - your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine here. We are helping Shopify merchants providing solutions for the last few years in Shopify Community.
If helpful, please consider Like and Accept solution.
There can be various reasons why your ads are not leading to sales. Some potential issues to consider include:
1. The ads target may not be reaching the right audience. Make sure your ads are being shown to people who are likely to be interested in your products.
2. Your ad copy and images may not be effectively showcasing the value of your products. Consider testing different messaging and visuals to see what resonates with your target audience.
3. Your product prices may be too high for the target audience. Compare your prices with your competitors and adjust accordingly.
4. The user experience on your website may be poor, causing potential customers to leave before adding to cart. Consider conducting user testing or analyzing website analytics to identify areas for improvement.
5. Make sure your payment and shipping options are set up correctly.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase your store credibility and sales.
1. Add favicon to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open. Also it will add overall branding consistency and their absence might be seen as unprofessional.
2. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
4. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
6. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
7. Make About Us more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
10. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
11. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
12. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
Did you know? Ecommerce on Google Search is greater than all paid channels and social media combined. As a Google partner, flareAI will submit your products to Google and other free channels on a daily basis. With flareAI, your store can access the Google Search and 20+ free sales channels.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
back when I ran my online shop, we had to spend a lot of advertising $ on Facebook Ads to get a conversion, but on Google Ads we were more successful with less cost and a higher conversion rate. You need to find which marketing channel works best for you and your products.
Google Ads, Reddit, Instagram, sponsoring a small influencer?
You will have to try around a lot.
What I'd recommend 100% is integrating a Live Chat service and trying to be online as much as possible to be there for your website's visitors. You need to talk to them and learn from them what you should improve and what they are looking for.
One way to get some emails and some reviews is to offer a 'free sample' or something. Show them you're exceptional and that beyond the free sample you offer the product you're selling either more cheap than your competitors or you offer higher quality / exceptional service.
Explore the 30-30-30 rule, a dynamic social media strategy for new businesses. Learn how t...By Trevor Sep 20, 2023
Discover how to leverage the often overlooked footer of your ecommerce site to gain custom...By Skye Sep 15, 2023