10 sales only in the first month

NurseSkin
Tourist
4 0 3

Hey there, i recently launched a skincare line for nurses and medical professionals. This is my first month in business and i was not expecting crazy sales, but in the past month i only got 10 orders. I feel like i keep trying different methods but nothing is working. I would love someone to review my store because maybe i am missing something. I do get pretty good traffic but most people only stay on the site for a few seconds and then leave. I downloaded Lucky Orange so i can see some of the interaction on the website but it not giving me any clue as to why the orders are so low. I am also doing SMS and email marketing but not real luck with that as well. 

I would love some help and guidance, i feel like i have great products, i am just not sure what stopping people from ordering 

Replies 4 (4)
NurseSkin
Tourist
4 0 3

my website is www.scrubinskin.com btw

Sodeeq
Excursionist
24 0 1

But did you want to sales to increase and what marketing strategy you implement with the store?

NurseSkin
Tourist
4 0 3

yes i want to increase sale, i am currently marketing by running facebook/ig ads and using microinfluencers to promote products as well

NurseSkin
Tourist
4 0 3

hey i would like feedback of what you think i could improve the website