I have recently launched my first Shopify store! I am getting traffic via Facebook ads, Google ads and Instagram marketing however despite having over 1000 visits I have had no conversions and any advice would be appreciated!
This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 97.000 active Shopify merchants.
Basically, your store looks good with color and design.
Add favicon to your store
Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.
1. Home page
1.1 Add search bar on the header
A search bar is an essential element for an online store. The menu should have a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.
1.2 Show more product images
You can show more images from different angles: product "in scale" and provides Feature callout images; Moreover, you can show more images on human body with a larger context so customers can easily imagine how it looks on their hands.
Let see the photo gallery of Tagheuer provides:
1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews
You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
Or you can show testimonials in a slideshow, let’s consult my Stella template
1.4 Display social media
As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media feed such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed. I notice that you have an Instagram icon on the footer, so you can add Instagram feed photos on the home page => PageFly has this Instagram element
=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.
=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.
It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies. The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now!
We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
@RianM You can try to add some reviews for your product because product review is one of the best ways to attract new users and ultimately convert them to customers. I recommend you use Ryviu - Product Review because it has a free plan and is going help many websites as it consists of easy import features
Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.
Hello @RianM, This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions.
- The first fold of the website should always have a call-to-action button 'Shop Now' in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns.
- Being a single product store, add an engaging video of the product to grab visitors' attention and engage them.
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement & automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.