FROM CACHE - en_header

1000+++ visits per day and no sales.

Solved
Jackiegard1
1 0 0

hello,

im really struggling to get traction… my pictures are professional, my site is simple and easy to use. 

what’s the problem? I would really appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

spiritualvibesjewelry.com 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1427 321 420

This is an accepted solution.

-Where do your visitors come from? Organic search or paid ads?
-Look into Google analytics, especially the bounce rates & time spent on the website. Do customers drop off the moment they visit the site? or they drop off after browsing few pages? How many pages do they browse? Is there a specific page many customers leave?
- Do you get many abandoned checkouts? Oftentimes, people drop off due to high shipping costs.
It's very difficult to pinpoint the issue. But I've listed a few questions to look into.

Recommendations:
- Add a clearly visible contact form on the website (maybe add phone support). Think of ways to gain customer trust, e.g. competitive return policy, free (or low cost) shipping.
- Your chat with us and message buttons are overlapping.

2021-07-23 13_14_14.png

P.S.
The site is nice!

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hi @Jackiegard1 

Loving your site and there is so much potential there, I am sure you will get it to a great spot. 

• I would focus on having some lifestyle photography and using photos of customers (or friends) using your product. It will help the potential customers see the potential and why they should purchase your product vs a competitor. 
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. It's also the perfect way to show why, the mission behind your store and even highlight the what material your products are made from and even help reduce text on your product pages. Here is an amazing example of a clothing boutique that displays coupons and information right above their "add to cart" button for their customers to learn about what they offer. https://www.hawaiy.com/products/naive-floral-print-straps-a-line-dress // Another great example of increasing conversion on your product pages are https://www.tourdenos.com.br/products/shorts-beach - they give incredible information, especially for first-time buyers.
  • Another feedback is to build up your blog. I can definitely see you focusing on a very specific niche and how it can lead to more organic traffic.

• Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly.
  • I would definitely AB test your audience - this will help find who you should target and where they gather (social media, organic traffic, certain platforms, etc.) 
  • Ensure your site is optimized for mobile and looks good not only on desktop and mobile, but tablets as well. 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1427 321 420

This is an accepted solution.

-Where do your visitors come from? Organic search or paid ads?
-Look into Google analytics, especially the bounce rates & time spent on the website. Do customers drop off the moment they visit the site? or they drop off after browsing few pages? How many pages do they browse? Is there a specific page many customers leave?
- Do you get many abandoned checkouts? Oftentimes, people drop off due to high shipping costs.
It's very difficult to pinpoint the issue. But I've listed a few questions to look into.

Recommendations:
- Add a clearly visible contact form on the website (maybe add phone support). Think of ways to gain customer trust, e.g. competitive return policy, free (or low cost) shipping.
- Your chat with us and message buttons are overlapping.

2021-07-23 13_14_14.png

P.S.
The site is nice!

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
websifuco
2 0 0

Hi,

There's several issues that I see here, you can message me directly if you'd like help with this, but basically, 

when it comes to converting sales, there's alot of "science & math" behind it. 

You need to look at the data, and analyze where you are losing your customer's attention.

The banner on the home page is VERY important, and needs to be adjusted to be more coherent and easier for the visitors to digest.

Grow your business with websifu.co

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/websifu/