1099-k correction

AG13
1 0 0

I opened the ticket on February 13th 2021 to correct 1099-k form, still no response from financial team, any suggestion on what to do? 

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 128 173

Hi, @AG13,

Hank here from Shopify.

Thank you for reaching out here about this and I apologize for the delay you've experienced. Between the months of December - April is where the accounts team sees a large spike in cases, due to the end of and the upcoming tax year, which means some cases are experiencing a backlog.

Have you still got an open ticket with the accounts team? If you do, I would recommend replying to this ticket as it is already assigned to the escalated team. However, if you do not have an open ticket, can you visit The Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. Once logged in, search for a topic to try to assist you with this query, and you will see the option to continue to get to the live support teams below these topics.

Once the team has authenticated your store, they may be able to query an update with the accounts team, but as mentioned the open ticket is always the best route. The support agents here, on social media, or on our live chat/phone service would not have the same level of access to your account as the accounts team would, so they are the best people to chat with regarding your account.

I appreciate your patience and all the best.

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes