Where am I going wrong?
I’m getting lots of traffic just no conversion, no sales whatsoever.
Can someone review my store for me please, tell me what I’m missing!
Currently advertising via Google, Facebook & Instagram - All optimal targets.
- Helpful? Like and Accept a solution. - Donate: Buy coffee ☕- or Paypal me ❤️
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect consumer photo reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shoppe and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Sign up now
It's because your product page isn't optimized for conversion.
- You offer products in different colors, but there are no color swatches for the variants. Just plain text.
- The add to cart button has a white background-color, does not stand out.
- The reviews look fake. No one can see the names of the reviewers; all I see are their initials and "Shopper".
- No social proof.
- No guarantees.
- No information about shipping and returns.
- No value proposition or benefit-driven statements.
- No payment icons under the buy buttons. They're all the way down in the footer.
- No FAQ section.
- No trust seals.
- No urgency or scarcity.
Let me know if you need help with this. Here's an example of a high-converting product page that I recently created: https://youtu.be/jdJj9xDoslc?si=GdtB-aA1YGJOmAcM
@MoxLinkServices Completely agree with @Fadi_yousif.
For any new store, it is imperative to have social proof to build trust for your business.
You can look at Idukki on the app store. Idukki allows to collect and display the authentic social media content of your customers as social proof on your website all without writing a single line of code!
There is also a Free Forever version to get started and test for your store.
Good Luck 🙂
I'm Garcia from PageFly - Page Builder App. As a CRO expert, I would be happy to share some suggestions that I think could help you improve your store's conversion rate.
1. Add a favicon for your store
A favicon is a small icon that appears in the browser tab next to your store's name. It's a good way to make your store more recognizable and memorable.
To add the favicon for your store, you can access Online store > Theme > Current Theme > Customize > Theme settings > In Logo or Favicon, upload your store logo here.
2. Add a call-to-action button to the banner on your homepage
A call-to-action button is a button that tells customers what you want them to do, such as "Shop Now" or "Sign Up for Our Newsletter". Adding a call-to-action button to your banner can help encourage customers to take the next step.
3. Add more sections to your homepage
You can add sections to your homepage to highlight important information about your store, such as your product offerings, customer reviews, and social proof. This can help you build trust with potential customers and make them more likely to buy from you.
Here are some ideas:
4. Improve the text of the newsletter section on your homepage
The text in your newsletter section should be clear, concise, and persuasive. It should also highlight the benefits of signing up for your newsletter. For example, you could mention that subscribers receive exclusive discounts and promotions.
5. Change the hero banner size in mobile view
On mobile devices, your hero banner should be large enough to be easily seen and understood. You should also include a clear call-to-action button.
6. Use more Halloween patterns on your store
You've already started preparing content for the upcoming holiday season - Halloween, which is great! Here are a few additional tips to help your website stand out and perform well during this busy time:
I hope these suggestions help you improve your store's conversion rate and increase sales.
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Rob from Exit Poll here!
Two things which stand out to me are: the add to cart button being white and not too prominent on product pages; and a favicon missing from the tab next to your store name.
Another option is to use the app Exit Poll to collect feedback from your visitors about how to improve. It's easy and quick to set up and I can help you with anything you may need!
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023