5 days 0 sales

elimilbg
2 0 1

Hi everyone,

something is happening and I am trying to figure out what.

My site has been converting close to 3% consistently but I haven't had a single sale for the past 5 days despite the traffic (we are testing Facebook ads right now).

Can you please evaluate my site and give me some feedback.

I really appreciate it 

www.theotherskincare.com

Replies 9 (9)
AnnetteC
1 0 0

This is what happens when I click your link.2B4C8FD9-E1A2-4F93-81A6-8CE1A7E688A6.jpeg

elimilbg
2 0 1

I am sorry, here it is https://theotherskincare.com/

DanSP
Shopify Partner
165 13 42

Hi @elimilbg, congratulations on your good work, I have taken a look at your store, and here are some of my suggestions:

• Change color of product price or make it bigger 
  • Add "SOME AMAZING RESULTS" section to your product page
  • Change the background color of Add to cart button to draw attention to it 
  • Add trust badge below Add to cart and Checkout button
  • Add some images in your reviews (an image is worth than thousand words). If your existing app does not allow reviews with photos then you can try to use another one, e.g: Ryviu, Loox, Yotpo

Hope it can help

Dan from Ryviu
PartnersWire
Excursionist
35 3 12

Hi @elimilbg 

Your store is clean and nice. Try to offer free shipping and also do email marketing.

Be consistent. Also try to animate you browser tab to catch customer's attention.

I also suggest to check solutions that helps you to gain customer satisfaction and sell more.

Let me know if you need help.

waytoapps
Navigator
475 38 189

Hello @elimilbg 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Highlight the  Favicon, which helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser. As current favicon is hard to see.

Display testimonials or reviews on the homepage.

Add email subscription field on the footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1942 270 1427

Hi @elimilbg

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

Your website looks quite eye-catching, and I totally love the clean and modern layout as well as the high-class yet natural vibe from your store. Definitely love how you set up the product list. Aside from that, I have a few more comments to make your pages even better:

1. Make sure all texts are visible and legible at the first glance. In this section, the text is white on a light-colored background, which makes it quite hard to read.

My suggestion is to use a semi-transparent background on the hero banner to make the text more outstanding.  

PageFly_0-1636685899995.png

2, Reduce the blank space on this section. Having blank space on our page makes it looks modern and neatly, but having too much of it makes it feel vacant.

PageFly_1-1636685899837.png

3, This section looks great, but you may want to recheck on the embed link here

PageFly_2-1636685899941.png

4, Add an Instagram image list to distribute content from your social media, as well as making the page less empty

PageFly_3-1636685899719.png

5, On the product page, you can make the product description a solo section, so that when customers open it, it will not create a wide blank space on the left side

PageFly_4-1636685899744.png

To customize your page easily, you can try PageFly page builder where you do not need to use custom code to create a stunning page.  

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
142 16 54

Ji @elimilbg ,

Hi, I visited your website. your products are very nice. I like them. As a fellow store owner who also struggled at first, here are my personal recommendations for you. there are 3 main reasons:

1. you have a winning product.

2. Your store is professional-looking and high-converting. 

3. Effective and diverse marketing strategies including ads, email marketing, SEO, etc For me, step 3 is where most people including myself could go wrong. My advice for small stores starting out with a limited budget would be to invest 80% on ads and 20% on SEO. At first, you need to prioritize ads for quick sales but never miss out on SEO as it helps you grow your online presence sustainably with an affordable strategy. By the way, there's no need to hire a costly SEO expert as there are some free SEO apps that offer good service (the app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC).

PS: the below things may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:

- add a best seller category

- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)

hori_tran_0-1636689368296.png

- add realistic product images

- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site

- pop up chat and discount pop up

- Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and discounts to attract customers

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)

- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app. 

- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer. here is how you can remove that:

Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.

Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.

Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".

Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify. In the top right corner, select Save.

Just my personal recommendations. Hope it helps

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
Growave
Shopify Partner
1128 38 392

Hi @elimilbg 

All-in-one marketing platform @Growave is here. In general, your store´s design and visual appeal looks good. You have done a great job. Since you have paid traffic from Facebook Ads but no sales, it could mean that new visitors don't find your store reliable enough to make a purchase. So, keep working on social proof and customer trust. Here are some suggestions that you can work on. I hope it will work for you. 

• Implement Social Login.

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Expand product range

Consider adding more products in order to give your customer choice. For instance, you can offer beauty accessories or  consumables like cotton pads from organic cotton. Such products compliment you main products and Increase Average Spend per Customer.

jj.png

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. 

1111.PNG

•  Add Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Within the L&R program you can include: Points, Referral programs, VIP tiers

Motivate customers to spend more and act by using the points program. Increase engagement with your community by rewarding customers with convertible points on your Shopify store with activities like rewarding for leaving reviews, social following, social sharing, or for every dollar they spend. Collected points can be spent on the most affordable options for them. Let your loyal shoppers redeem their points rewards like gift cards, discounts,  free shipping, or free product.

• Referral programs

I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. The only program that lets you refer a friend, reward both parties, and increase traffic to your Shopify store.  

• VIP tiers

Thank your loyal customers with the VIP tiers. Keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks. Diverse rewards availability will always find the loyal shopper to increase retention rate. Create as many VIP Tier ranks and choose one of the criteria to achieve the next Tier by earning points, a number of orders placed, and the revenue they brought to your shop.

hh.png

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Relish_AI
14 0 0
Hey @elimilbg,

Congrats on your store - I browsed through your store, I think it is well designed. Excellent job on the website.

Now, for improving the conversions, have you considered what could be the cause behind no sales? Check your site's bounce rate? Are your users bouncing back because they are not getting answers to product questions? With Relish AI's conversational FAQs, your site visitors can get instant answers to all product and brand-related questions. Are they not finding the right product? A quiz-like feature that could guide the user to the right products would help. Are users abandoning their carts before check-out? An exit-intent campaign with personalized incentives (like free shipping or discount coupons) can help reduce the number of abandoned carts. Improve customer engagement with always-on live-chat to help users and nudge them to finish the purchase. You can choose from a multitude of apps on the Shopify store to address these issues individually. Or you can check out Relish AI for an all-in-one solution. Our conversational AI-powered chatbot/shopping assistant engages customers from the moment they land on your store, provide instant answers for products and brand FAQs, provide 24/7 automated customer support, reduce cart abandonment and support tickets by 30-50%. We have had a client in the Skincare domain who used Relish to automate their live support and increased their profits, improved store conversions and customer satisfaction while reducing abandoned carts and number of support tickets.

We have a 14-day free trial available that you can check out.

Contact us if you need any help in optimizing the app for your store.