A collection of Pakistani designer clothes

rangjah3
2 0 2

Hello everyone..

I have the site related to the women clothing which sale the Pakistani designer clothes including formal, casual and bridal dresses.

It'll be very appreciate able if u give a feedback after checking my site.

Thanks, Regards by Rang Jah.

Replies 2 (2)
Santos_miles
Excursionist
44 2 5

@rangjah3 store is so beautiful to me... Love the arrangement, very clean. it is very easy to shop through the home page

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1955 271 1450

Hi @rangjah3 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I like how you have:

• Beautiful product image (generate professionalism vibe)
  • Product image hover Coupon pop-up
  • Fast loading speed

I also have some comments and suggestions for you to better your store: 

1. Collection image is kinda busy, it makes the button hard to find

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 22.05.34.png 

2. Add to cart button is hard to see

Normally the Add To Cart button would be underneath the price and have a more outstanding color. When I look at the product i feel a little bit confusing at first cause I do not see that button. I'd recommend you to put it elsewhere and make it more out standing

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 22.07.04.png

3. Homepage structure

I can see here that you have a lot of space to showcase the products, which is a good thing if you do not overuse it. Currently, you have added many products into the homepage and it's tiring just to scroll to the bottom of of the page. When I reach the bottom I cant event remember what I find interesting in the top or middle of the page. 

You should just show about 1-2 product collections you find the most catching. Use the rest of your homepage space to other section for example: featured product, brand story, testimonial, customer generated content (feedback pictures)

4. Add Star Rating in each of the product column

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 22.07.04.png

You could also add testimonial / customer review in each product page. It would help a lot

5. Promotion incentive for holiday season

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

---

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.