A lot of traffic, very less conversions.

jameswilliams12
2 0 1

Hello guys. I would love to have some suggestions for my website: https://triolaclothing.com

So far i had only 0.1% of conversions on my website. Please suggest me how can i improve this better. Thank you
Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 15.10.56.png

Replies 9 (9)
mufeedAZIZ
Excursionist
35 5 10

Below I have mentioned a few things you can do to improve the conversion rate of your Shopify store :-

• Improve the speed of your online store
  • Add product labels to highlight and grab attention of the visitors at your discounts, trending products and more
  • Use product videos to engage the visual-driven visitors
  • Display product recommendations based on their browsing
  • You should Set up a live chat to offer shopping assistance instantly
  • Display your store’s credibility with the help of trust badges
Thank you,
Mufeed Aziz
KyleFlexverk
Excursionist
28 0 8

Hey James, I checked out your site and added an item to cart and noticed a couple things.

On the product page it says you can pay with Paypal or credit/debit card. However, when I get to the payment screen the only option is Paypal and you have to complete the order and then open and take more actions on Paypal's site, that could be turning lots of customers away that wanted to pay with credit card or another method. Additionally, I don't see the shipping lead time estimate on the shipping screen. I did find it in your footer, but I would guess that the delivery time may also be a deterrent for some buyers?

“A big business starts small.”
-Richard Branson
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @jameswilliams12,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look around and here are my suggestions.

The first few things I noticed are specific to the theme you've chosen:

With this theme, you need to hover over each image to see a price. I don't recommend this, it's like walking into a retail store with no visible pricing. If the first few items they hover over aren't within their price range, they won't take the time to look any further.

triola-products.png

Next, on the individual products page, the images are so large that it takes up my entire screen. I actually need to scroll down in order to see the add to cart button. This is not good, you want to make it as quick and easy as possible for the customer to get to the checkout. Another thing to note is that the navigation bar disappear as well.

triola-ind-p.png

Moving on from the theme, on your homepage I noticed "About Us" text. I'd recommend replacing that with what it is you are offering your customer. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs.

triola-about.png

This point leads me into my next suggestion which is..

Your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We have a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

As a final note, clothing is a very saturated market. I'd recommend setting yourself apart by researching what is currently trending in tech and focus on selling that. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

jameswilliams12
2 0 1

Actually in my country the shopify payments are not accepted, so i had to go and make the only option paypal, and i added paypal buttons to pay directly with card.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @jameswilliams12, here is the feedback:

Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

To add a section of new, trending, recently viewed products you can install AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations.

- Add a Favicon.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate. AiTrillion has a great loyalty program.

- You can add color swatches.

- You should add reviews on the product page. 

- Work on the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Ali-92
Trailblazer
131 9 44

Hi @jameswilliams12 

Here are some of the tips to help you with conversions

* Integrate an exit intent pop up into your store. This tactic will reduce your bounce rate and store exits. You can try using Wheelify app by Care Cart to implement this feature. This will trigger a spin a sale exit intent pop up to store to give discount codes to the potential customers.

* Try to employ email marketing strategy so that you can retarget your potential or lost customers through customized incentive based email messages and some times all customers needs is just a reminder to mature a sale.

* Turn your store traffic into your advantage by showing the traffic numbers on your products. This will boost your buyers confidence and build a social proof.

* Also whatever sales are you are getting currently, show these sales notifications to your store visitors to build social proof.

Hopes that all these tactics will help you in giving some quick conversions. Good Luck

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
mtufekyapan1
Shopify Partner
24 0 5

Hi @jameswilliams12 

Your product page has lots of well written information such as delivery date, stock count, reviews, etc. However when I want to read reviews about product, it does not work in my browser. If I were you, I'll check user's recording using Hotjar or any other similar tool. Review can help you to fix this problem at least better.

Best,

Onsite marketing & Customer support made easy for you: Growth Suite
KrishiBoo
Excursionist
34 0 12

Hello JamesWillams12,

Your store looks great! I like the minimal setting really suits the products you have uploaded on your store. I don’t see any price tags on the store though. I also see that your “Sale” tags are really small and can be easily missed by a viewer. Also, forgive me and other Shoppers who are bad at calculation, adding numbers and % to your “Sale” tags might help in highlighting how much us Shoppers are saving on your store compared to other stores.

There is a Shopify app, ModeMagic, which helps you add such custom product badges and tags to your store within minutes. My favourite part about this app is that you can easily customize and automate your badges on the app.

Here’s a video to show you how the app works. 

Attaching the app LINK here for you. Go explore!

Hope this helped. 🙂 

KrishiBoo From ModeMagic
Award Winning App | Best UX on Shopify
Camcamille
1 0 0

Maybe you should put some energy answering your customers ! 

your site is using drop shipping to sell bad quality and awful colored clothes... 

I ordered a beautiful "beige" dress and I received an awful yellowish dress !!! you should see it, it's really ugly !

the color is NOT AT ALL as advertised, the support (i think there is only you) answered me after A MONTH just to ask me to return the product to CHINA at my own expense "of course",

First you lie (or at least you manage to give the custom a misrepresentation of reality) about the color to sell an ugly dress at a good price then the unhappy customer has to pay because of the lie...

you'll drown very fast if you continue to do business like that, at the moment you are just polluting the e-commerce market !

My order is #2040 and I've sent you few messages so far with no answer, that's kind of painful for a customer to have no support when there is a major problem with the product