FROM CACHE - en_header

A student help

Solved
aajakka
2 0 0

Hello guys,

So, I created a shop here on shopify as part of a school project but didn't pay attention to the fact that shopify only offers a 15 day trial.

Now I need to access the website to capture some screenshots for my report, but I found that the site is closed and I can't access it until I pay.

I was wondering if there's any student help or if I could get an extended trial. I only need it open for a week or less so I can do the demo and report.

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1635 200 359

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @aajakka 

Feel free to reach out to our support team via live chat or email where one of our support advisors can get your account authenticated to see what they can do regarding a potential trial extension for your store.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1635 200 359

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @aajakka 

Feel free to reach out to our support team via live chat or email where one of our support advisors can get your account authenticated to see what they can do regarding a potential trial extension for your store.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

aajakka
2 0 0

Thank you @Dirk

Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1635 200 359

You're welcome @aajakka! Good luck with your presentation.

sheiladotis6053
1 0 0

Go ahead and contact our help group through live visit https://www.rushessay.com/laboratory_report.php or email where one of our help consultants can get your record verified to see what they can do in regards to a potential preliminary expansion for your store.

Rosedrozd
1 0 0

Feel free to attain out to our aid group via stay chat or email where one among our support advisors can get your account authenticated to see what they can do concerning a ability trial extension on your store. By motive of which, something corrupted by way of hatred and something adores it, free from the pain of the thoughts, the ease of the pleasures of hubofstudy.com choosing the fact, and people who have been advised or typical fall into it, who soothes a few to acquire it! Start your writing profession with WritersDepartment