Abandoned carts are very high in my store!

HaloAngelteam
Tourist
8 1 2

Hello, 

unfortunately my store receives a VERY high abandoned checkout rate (65-75%) and I was wondering how i could decrease the amount? How can i build trust with my customers more than I already have? URL: haloangelstore.com

thank you so so much, this will help me a lot!

Replies 5 (5)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @HaloAngelteamThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store that you can work on to make it better:

- Add a header menu and a search bar. 

AiTrillion_0-1630910898587.png

- On the homepage, improve this section. 

AiTrillion_1-1630911452468.png

- I would recommend to you to add an engaging video of the product to grab the visitor's attention. 

- Add push notification in your store to send notifications to customers even when they are not in your store and without getting their email addresses. 

- You can add a giveaway popup. Giveaway is a great strategy to capture visitors in your store and converting them. 

- To reduce the abandoned cart rate, you should definitely start notifying your customers when they abandon your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will  reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to reduce the abandoned cart rate & optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
1528 49 434

Hi @HaloAngelteam 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Since you have a high abandoned checkout rate, it means store visitors don't find your shop reliable enough. I would recommend you focus on social proof and customer trust. Consider the following eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Adjust the main menu

KK.png

• Implement Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and analysis.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Since you have 5223 followers, you get quite a good Instagram account. Link your profile on Instagram to the store (the following pic) and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile

qq.png

• Implement Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Motivate your purchasers by setting points, Referral links and VIP statuses. You can reward them for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. One of the most useful features of the Rewards feature is the Referral program. Use it in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. It motivates customers to develop brand community

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AWDennis
2 0 0

By default, your prices are in AUD.  Personally, I would set prices in USD by default to start, but certainly look into using the Geolocation app: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/markets/international-domains/directing-customers/geolocation

Daniel_1990
Tourist
25 0 1

Hey @HaloAngelteam

Offering Amazon-like experience on your store would definitely help you in reducing your cart abandonment problem. So, it's sensible to look out for eCommerce software that offers such compelling features, as listed below:

Date-Certain Delivery: Enables hassle-free and friction-less shopping experience

Real-time Personalized Delivery Options: Offers multiple personalized delivery options as per various requirements of the customers

Automated Rate Shopping: Displays automatically the best and cost-effective shipping methods

Branded Tracking Pages: Improves post-purchase experience with dedicated order tracking page

Pro-active Delivery Notifications: Notifies customers proactively on order status updates

Order Analytics: Offers ground-breaking insights to improve operational efficiencies

Look no beyond FenixCommerce AI-Powered Software to offer an Amazon-like experience on your own store.

Relish_AI
14 0 0

Hello @HaloAngelteam,

I understand your frustration with abandoned carts. Try to figure out the points of friction which leads to your shoppers abandoning their carts before checkout. Problem: Are your site visitors abandoning their carts because they are not getting answers to product questions?

Solution: Improve customer engagement with always-on live-chat to help users find products and get related shipping and return policies. Problem: Are your shoppers not finding the right product? Solution: A quiz-like feature that could guide the user to the right products would help. You can also use exit-intent campaigns with personalized incentives (like free-shipping or discount coupons) to reduce the number of abandoned carts for your store. You can choose from a multitude of apps on the Shopify app store to address these issues individually. Or you can check out Relish AI for an all-in-one solution.

Our conversational AI-powered chatbot/shopping assistant engages customers from the moment they land on your store, provide instant answers for products, policies and brand FAQs, provide 24/7 automated customer support, reduce cart abandonment and support tickets by 30-50%.

We have a 14-day free trial available that you can check out.