about shipping policies

chandu19
2 0 0

hello everyone im chandu indian based ,im a completely beginner in this platform is there anybody can assist me to set up my shipping policy.???? cause i donno how to set it up ,so i need a favor..

Chandu Naik
E COMMERCE
phone (057) 121-1442
king road through aziz
Saudi arabia 15270
Reply 1 (1)
Maz
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
310 56 50

Hi @chandu19!

Welcome to the Shopify Community and congratulations on your store! I'd be more than happy to help you with the set-up of your Shipping Policy.

This is a very important page to add, and it helps generate trust for the customer. You should also consider adding the following pages too:

• Return/Refund
  • Contact Us
  • FAQS

Shopify can help generate these templates for you, however, you are responsible for following your published policies. Review your policies carefully before adding them! This page here in our help centre goes through all the steps on this and how to add them to your footer. To also help you out, you can have a look through our helpful blog here,which provides templates and examples for your Shipping Policy. 

In addition to the above, if you would like to add a Privacy Policy or Terms and Conditions, we have a free policy generator at this page here to help you with that!

I am very excited for you and your Shopify journey so as you mentioned you are just starting out, here are some helpful links to help you with that!

I hope the above has been illuminating, please let me know if you have anything else you want to ask!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog