FROM CACHE - en_header

About to launch in a couple days.

LJefferson
1 0 0

Hey good people. Me and my team is about to launch. check us out at www.saltwaterblack.com and let us know what you think?

Replies 2 (2)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1558 54 438

Hi @LJefferson 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. Your store looks great. You have done a great job. Here are some suggestions that you can work on.

• Implement Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

2.png

•  Add Reviews / Testimonials

I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. 

• Add Referral Program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and get rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfil sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and colour options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

3.png

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1381 194 874

Hi @LJefferson ,

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it.

I like how you have:

• Have secondary hover images
  • Have a clear and CTA button on the banner

• Have a sticky navigation bar
  • Have a favicon for your website

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you and hope this help:

1. Homepage

1.1 Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways

Home2.png

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.2 Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.

2. Collection page

2.1 Add average ratings for each product

• ​​You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

saltwaterblack1.png

3. Product page

3.1  Make product price and Add to cart button more attractive

The idea is to show an element of urgency to motivate people to receive the product sooner.You should change the color of the product price and Add to cart button to make it more stand out and attractive

saltwaterblack3.png

3.2  Add more images about products

You should add more lifestyle images and human-worn images of the products so that customers can easily imagine how your products would be if they use them.

saltwaterblack2.png

3.3 Display a minimum of 6 reviews by default and allow users to submit reviews

• Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard - PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.