Add icon banner to shopify debit theme

billieandbobbie
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi there

I'd like to add a banner to my home page similar to the below - can anyone help with how to do this please?

billieandbobbie_0-1626867223063.png

My store is billieandbobbie.com

thanks 🙂

Replies 4 (4)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @billieandbobbie 

Yes it can be done by app or custom coding at particular section

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2475 339 1659

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for you. 

You can add an icon banner by using custom code, but it will be easier if you use a page builder app.

If you need a Shopify page builder app, how about taking a look at PageFly.io

Our app has a Free plan so you can try it without any cost. 

For a deeper view, you can check out this article: https://help.pagefly.io/manual/icon-element/ 

This is all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for please give me a like and/or mark it as solution!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Ajay_kumar_dev
Shopify Partner
175 16 13

Hi @billieandbobbie 

Yes, you can add via custom code, the steps you need to follow. Create a section by Theme>sections> and add a new section. Now add the HTML with icons in the section. Save and now add the section on the homepage via customizer.   If you feel any problem, do let me know , will help you out. 

-If the problem is solved remember to click to Accept Solution
-if you want to modify or Customize your theme
Hire me
- Still, Facing issue, Reach out to me Email :- kmajay8888@gmail.com | Skype :- kmajay888

Figma to Shopify |PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO | Speed optimization
sallyjohnson
Explorer
182 2 6

Hey there,  You can add these types of icons using fontawesome website by copying it's CDN code and paste it in the head of theme.liquid file , you can do this easily if you have a little knowledge about coding.

Are you can use a Good Shopify page builder which provides you a lot of features also with the features of the premium themes, such as Layoutbase

https://apps.shopify.com/layoutbase-pagebuilder which can make your work easy & handy without any coding, by using the drag & drop feature, Thanks

Sally Johnson - Layoutbase.com Ambassador