Add to cart but few sales?!

AkariYoga
1 0 0

Hi all, 

Thanks for stopping by! 

I am recently struggling with an issue with my yoga store - any help would be hugely appreciated!

I have on average consistently ~7% add to cart rate but the conversion could be as low as 0.3%.

I have already provided free shipping above US$49 and outlaid the shipping charges upfront. I checked multiple times and the payment gateways are working fine. The prices are reasonable compared to my key competitors. The niche is popular and there are definitely successful stores out there in this niche. 

What do you reckon has gone wrong with the store? Any help would be hugely appreciated! 

My store: https://akariyoga.com

Thanks & Regards,

Emi @ Akari Yoga

Reply 1 (1)
waytoapps
Navigator
481 41 195

Hello @AkariYoga 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Contact form in the contact us page.

There are testimonials on the homepage which is good, But you can organize them in a Slide mode, as current pattern is huge.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps