Add to cart button above the fold - Narrative

Solved
NielsFit
3 0 0

I am trying to move the Item title, price, and Add to Cart buttons to the right of the product image in Narrative on desktop. I have seen a fair number of threads on this but could not find a solution. The product description I would then like to take up the whole width of the page. See the image below to see an example of the layout I want.

Store link: https://www.fitlytical.com/

Narrative Product Page.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2024 139 266

This is an accepted solution.

Hi again @NielsFit!

Thanks for clarifying that for me!

For small visual edits like this our themes team may be able to put this in place for you, once you're using a free Shopify theme (which Narrative is) and once you're on a paid plan.

Just reach out via any of the available support contact methods given on our Help Centre linked above and we can check this out with you.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2024 139 266

Hey there @NielsFit!

Thanks for sharing your design question with us here in the Shopify Community!

As the Narrative Theme is designed and supported by us here at Shopify, we may be able to help you get support for this.

In order to check out what may be covered by our Design Policy, you can reach out for account support via our Help Centre here

Are you building a board games related store and if so, is this a new or existing venture?

We've got some resources on our blog here and our success stories page you might like to check out as they might relate to your line of business.

Let me know if there's anything else you're working on we might be able to help out with!

Regards,

Don

NielsFit
3 0 0

No, I'm not building a board games store. That image was just an example of the layout I want. My store is already online (see link in the previous message) but the add to cart button on the product page is still below the fold, and I would like to change that.

Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2024 139 266

This is an accepted solution.

Hi again @NielsFit!

Thanks for clarifying that for me!

For small visual edits like this our themes team may be able to put this in place for you, once you're using a free Shopify theme (which Narrative is) and once you're on a paid plan.

Just reach out via any of the available support contact methods given on our Help Centre linked above and we can check this out with you.

All the best!

Regards,

Don