Advice and opinions on my shop

Solved
MLH1
Tourist
3 0 3

Hello,

I am new to trying to brand and sell products. I would like your opinions and advice on bringing more attention and traffic to my store. 

unfortunately I don’t think my social media platforms will do it for me. Family and friends aren’t always the target audience 😒

https;

https://ayeeshaemusic.myshopify.com 

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
DanBim
Shopify Partner
374 37 91

This is an accepted solution.

@MLH1, your store does not have pages to make it a legal site, for example: about us, contact us, terms of services, privacy policy, shipping and return policy, faq...

Shopay notification too close with Add to cart button and your ATC button is in white color, it will not be attracted by customers. 

I recommend you should change to another template. 

One more important thing is product review, it can help you drive traffic, boost SEO, and increase sales. Here is one free app that allows you can add and customize reviews for your product: Ryvu - product reviews app

Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

View solution in original post

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2501 343 1669

Hi @MLH1 

Congratulations on your store. This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Add the CTA button on the bannermusic.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.2 Remove the space or add more content

music1.png

There is a white space here, you can remove it to make a smooth experience or you can add content here.

Because you have a section above to introduce your store, so you can add some images here.

1.3 Consider dividing products into different collections

You can divide products into different collections so customers can have a general view of all. Then you can put collection items on the menu header.

On the home page, you can show some featured products of each collection.

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. People will take action on an online store when they see many reviews of products. This will encourage them.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

1.6 Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is essential because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

2. Product page

I take an example of this page https://ayeeshaemusic.myshopify.com/products/3-4-sleeve-raglan-shirt

2.1 Add more images of the human model

You can add images of the human model taking the product so customers can approximate the information such as length, overall fit.

To approximate the information such as overall fit, how it looks on their body, you need to provide images of the product being worn on a human model because if some of the customers take a lot of time to think about how the products on their bodies.

2.3 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. Loox and Yotpo are good review apps (PageFly also integrates with them). 

2.3 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely be frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

One way to get more MQL (marketing qualified lead). You should try to offer any giveaways on your web (discount code, free sample, etc) to get their email and then remarketing that list to convert. Email marketing is really essential when running a store.  Before ending this comment, I'd like to share this useful webinar with you!

This Sep 5th, at 9 PM (EST) we are having Seguno & ReConvert answer all email marketing-related questions in the newest Unpack webinar: Email Marketing - Not A Monologue.

In this webinar, we talk about common mistakes when running an email marketing campaign and Q&A session with experts to leverage your email marketing effectiveness We only take 100 first sign-ups. Be one and be our guest SIGN UP HERE

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
DanBim
Shopify Partner
374 37 91

@MLH1, your store does not have pages to make it a legal site, for example: about us, contact us, terms of services, privacy policy, shipping and return policy, faq...

Shopay notification too close with Add to cart button and your ATC button is in white color, it will not be attracted by customers. 

I recommend you should change to another template. 

One more important thing is product review, it can help you drive traffic, boost SEO, and increase sales. Here is one free app that allows you can add and customize reviews for your product: Ryvu - product reviews app

Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2501 343 1669

Hi @MLH1 

Congratulations on your store. This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Add the CTA button on the bannermusic.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.2 Remove the space or add more content

music1.png

There is a white space here, you can remove it to make a smooth experience or you can add content here.

Because you have a section above to introduce your store, so you can add some images here.

1.3 Consider dividing products into different collections

You can divide products into different collections so customers can have a general view of all. Then you can put collection items on the menu header.

On the home page, you can show some featured products of each collection.

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. People will take action on an online store when they see many reviews of products. This will encourage them.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

1.6 Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is essential because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

2. Product page

I take an example of this page https://ayeeshaemusic.myshopify.com/products/3-4-sleeve-raglan-shirt

2.1 Add more images of the human model

You can add images of the human model taking the product so customers can approximate the information such as length, overall fit.

To approximate the information such as overall fit, how it looks on their body, you need to provide images of the product being worn on a human model because if some of the customers take a lot of time to think about how the products on their bodies.

2.3 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. Loox and Yotpo are good review apps (PageFly also integrates with them). 

2.3 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely be frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

One way to get more MQL (marketing qualified lead). You should try to offer any giveaways on your web (discount code, free sample, etc) to get their email and then remarketing that list to convert. Email marketing is really essential when running a store.  Before ending this comment, I'd like to share this useful webinar with you!

This Sep 5th, at 9 PM (EST) we are having Seguno & ReConvert answer all email marketing-related questions in the newest Unpack webinar: Email Marketing - Not A Monologue.

In this webinar, we talk about common mistakes when running an email marketing campaign and Q&A session with experts to leverage your email marketing effectiveness We only take 100 first sign-ups. Be one and be our guest SIGN UP HERE

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

MLH1
Tourist
3 0 3

Thank you very much! I am new to this and these are great suggestions. I just have to figure out how to go them 😂😂. Much appreciated 

MLH1
Tourist
3 0 3

Thank you! I’ve added the legal pages. 

DanBim
Shopify Partner
374 37 91

@MLH1 you must ad legal pages to your footer menu. Your store does not have an email marketing app yet, your can try to use Klaviyo, it has a free plan, also.