Advice Needed

SVW
1 0 0

Hi Everyone, Please would it be possible for someone to view my store and give me some advice. I have new store with over 500 visitors from Facebook ads but no sales. Really not sure if I'm wasting my time and money. Any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. smallvendorsworldwide.com 

Replies 3 (3)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi,

I had a look at your store, Please consider following suggestion.

1. First of all make sure you store looks legitimate not a scam website.  For this you need to add trust badges on your store see some apps at https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=trust+badges

2. Add Reviews Features to your store, so it will make visitors to feel good about your store. see https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=reviews

3.  To ensure your store real existence, create store profile on social platforms like facebook, instagram, pinterest etc...  You can add social login and social share Wishlist, recently viewed products to engage your visitor more on your store see https://apps.shopify.com/customer-account-dashboard

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @SVWThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can implement in your store:

- Before running ads, work on the design and layout of your store. Make your store professional and appealing. 

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed. 

Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@SVW,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.