All feedback and advice greatly appreciated

LovingMoon
1 0 0

Hey everyone,

my store went live on 1st of August although I am getting some visitors I’m not getting many and there have been 0 that have added to cart.

o would really be so grateful to as many of you kind souls as possible with some knowledge and understanding in shopify e-commerce if you could please browse my store and help advise me on how I can be better in order to start making sales. 

I am in the process of having a tidy up on product descriptions and I am a bit rusty on blogging but I spend hours everyday trying to make my store look good aswell as advertising special discounts and offers on google business google ads and all social media . 

I completely threw myself in the deep end thinking it was going to be a lot easier but I feel passionate about making my shop go bigger and a lot better by introducing my own made products. 

please any help or advice is all welcome 

thank you 

Replies 3 (3)
BossApps
Shopify Partner
39 3 1

What's the URL

65.7% of the customers Abandon Carts, because Life Happens. Their spouse called them... Their Phone battery drained... & God knows what! Recover such orders by installing our App Abandoned Cart Recovery for Free
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @LovingMoon 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and welcome to Shopify. So sad to hear that you are struggling with 0 sales. Since you have some traffic but no addings to the cart, it means customers don't find your store reliable enough. Therefore, I would suggest adding testimonials/reviews to build customer trust and social proof. 

In general, I would recommend you focus on eCommerce marketing tools. Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. I hope it will work for you.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @LovingMoon, please share your store URL. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.