Thanks in advance!
Here's my store: https://apexnutrition.shop/
It hasn't been launched yet (preparing social media and new product photos & videos), but we're close.
The key is that we want to be more than "just another supplement brand", in the long run, promoting a plant-based lifestyle, encouraging athletes (of all levels) to go plant-based, and supporting various non-profits are the key goals. Of course, it's still a for-profit and eventually, I would want it to be a successful business that I can pay myself from too.
I'm also a marketer but have basically no experience in e-commerce, so I'd love to hear expert insights & suggestions!
This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. I have just had a look at your store. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage and Product page for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Add favicon to your store
Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it.
2. Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
3. Highlight the product price and product title
Increase the product price and title visibility by using a large font size, bold text style, or eye-catching color.
4. Add more content for Home page
Show case Instagram
As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. Display social media such as Instagram and constantly update the feed.
Add testimonial - customer reviews
1. Adjust product price
Setting sale prices for products
When you put a product on sale for a lower price, you might want your customers to be able to see the original price, so they see the price comparison. The product listing updates on your online store to show that the item is on sale. It may help increase your conversion rate.
Make the price more visible
To make the price more attractive, you should increase its font size or color:
2. Include both User rating average and number of ratings for product
When you are getting feedback and rating from customers, you can take into consideration adding them. Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products and displaying them right on each product in the first place can quickly build your credibility.
These are some suggestions for improving the design. Let me know if you have any questions.
Good luck and have a nice day!
Victor | PageFly
Hello, I have had a look at your store and here are a few suggestions on how it could be improved.
1) There should be best sellers and latest arrivals on the homepage. This would allow customers to familiarize themselves with products that are likely to catch their fancy.
2) There should be customer reviews on the homepage. This would help to build the authenticity value of the store.
3) You should show customers what others are doing in your store. This would help motivate them to take action of their own in the store and in turn would help boost the conversion rate of the store. You can do this by downloading the Show Recent Orders App here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders
I wish you and your business the best of luck!
It's flareAI - your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine here. We are helping Shopify merchants providing solutions for the last few years in Shopify Community.
If helpful, please consider Like and Accept solution.
I loved your store goals. There are quite a few things that if added can increase sales.
1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
2. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
4. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
5. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. price, category)
9. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
10. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into Google Search and 20+ of world's best & biggest free sales channels. Sit back, relax.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Wishing you the best with your store!
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023