FROM CACHE - en_header

Alot Of customer visits but no purchases

AnisMurgic
Excursionist
19 0 12

Hello everyone. 

My clothing brand is obligation clothing and the clothes are all fully branded by us, no drop shipping, no POD and no stock images. I feel as the site looks great and runs great as well. Our Facebook ads are dominating with CPC being only 10 cents most of the time. but we are just not getting any sales, and rarely even get add to carts. Any suggestions???

Replies 9 (9)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1512

@AnisMurgic 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your store URL.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

AnisMurgic
Excursionist
19 0 12
It should be in the comment, but the store url is obligationclothing.com
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1512

@AnisMurgic 

@AnisMurgic 
Hi,
Greeting of the Day.

I hope everything is going well.

I’m Ravi- Web Expert at zworthkey. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100+ merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

Really, you are getting lots of traffic, But no sales.

Because Ads technique are low, before using ads you have to know you target audience interest.
What product are they looking or what thing are they are searching for?

You have to work on this, Ads is the not appropriate Solution to get sales.

In most cases, if your Facebook /Google ads have low reach, it’s most likely because of one (or a combination) of these reasons:

1. Your ad set budget is too low
2. Your audience is too small
3. You missed the mark for your target audience
4. Overlapping audiences
5. Low relevance score
6. No, User Experience Site.
7. optimization of your Ads Campaign up to 90%.
8. Low Store Speed So customer can't buy anything from your Site

Here is some list on which you have to work on it:

1. Make your Store trustworthy
2. Add trust badges
3. Add discount in your Slideshow like Hurry! 10% off Buy Now.
4. Add Email Popup or sign up form
5. Use klaviyo for email marketing
6. Have a clear and CTA button on the banner
7. Showing customer reviews on the product page
8. add discount Announcement Bar or make it more attractive.
9. Add testimonial
10. Add Social Media Share icon.
11. Use the review Apps to display reviews on your Collection page
12. Make Social Media Posting to attract More client
13. Make your header Sticky
14. Provide at least one separate cross-sell section that suggests only supplementary products.

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking zworthkey.com with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at our Guide and Blogs as well.

I hope these points make your Store more Client conversion if you need help regarding Store Revamping to make your Store More profitable.

Thank you.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1512

@AnisMurgic 
Here are Some Designing issues.
download (51).pngdownload (50).pngdownload (49).pngdownload (48).png

Growave
Shopify Partner
1620 58 452

Hi @AnisMurgic 

If you have traffic but no sales, it could mean that customers don't find your store reliable enough to make a purchase. Consider implementing more eCommerce marketing tools to your online store to build customer trust. Here are some suggestions that you can work on. I hope it would help.

"Our Story" Section. Low conversions can be resulted by lack of customer trust and social proof. Add more "personal" information and photos at the section regarding your business, founders and processes for customer trust. Showing your store visitors that you are real by putting your information, team or working process photos.

Influencers. You can work with nano or micro influencers to promote your Shopify Store. 

Implement Social LoginAttach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

Add WishlistOffering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs, I would recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

Implement the Loyalty and Rewards programThe Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Motivate your purchasers by setting points, Referral links and VIP statuses. You can reward them for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. 

I suggest you take into consideration the Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. It motivates customers to develop brand community.Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 22.53.51.pngPOS-integration.png

Here are some suggestions to consider. I would recommend you to test and try different options. For instance, you can test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

Memories
Tourist
4 0 0

Don't you think that your type of clothes is just very widespread? Or maybe it is beautiful but not very qualitative? Look, no offense but it could be a real reason. I'm glade if it is my mistake.

Just people. Just business.
JessiefromPixc
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi @AnisMurgic!

I checked your website and I think you're really off to a great start! There are some things that can be improved to make the user experience even better.

Here are some of the things that I found:

• Your main menus aren't too distracting. But try to have 5-7 categories on your main navigation and categorize your products to make it easier to look for your products.
  • Live chat can help increase your conversion rate by 45%. Add one now to help boost your sales. 
  • Looks like you don't have a blog yet. Start creating one now. Having a blog helps increase traffic, improve your branding, and allow your visitors to see how your products are being used. 
  • Oh no, your Instagram link is not working. Double-check the links and make sure they're all accessible. 
  • Your social media links do not open a new window/tab. Make sure they do! It'll help your customers go to a different site without them leaving your online store.

• One reason for cart abandonment is uncertainty of the products.You can reduce the uncertainties by providing different image shots or angles of your products. Ideally, you should have at least 3 images for your products.

Hope this helps!

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
214 31 127

Hi @AnisMurgic, thanks for your question. You mentioned that your CPC now for ads is low but rarely do you get sales and add to carts. In this case, there could be multiple reasons. We divide them into 3 steps which you can take into consideration to test to find out the causes:

When people see your ads: since your CPC is low, we assume that your creative ads are fine and attractive with your targeted audience, which might lead to high CTR and low CPC. In this case, the problem could be that you're targeting the wrong audience, your ads motivate them to click on but they have no intentions to buy.

When people land on your website (from your ads): in this case, the website design and content will be the main factors. Many of our community members has left constructive feedbacks on your website designs,  you can try optimizing them one by one to see if there's any difference.

When people are browsing your site: some factors can be named such as price, promotions, and sometimes visitors are hesitating, we don't know yet. We suggest you re-check your analytic tool on your website to see their time one site for each of the pages and A/B test elements. 

Hope this helps!

If you think our comment is of great help, don't forget to give us a Like! Your support would mean a lot to us and motivate us to contribute more to the Shopify community!

AliReviews: Top Review Solution Package For E-Commerce
- Check out our blog for free e-commerce tips and tricks.
- Contact us: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Youtube
- A product of FireApps.io
akcromm
Pathfinder
138 4 15

Hey @AnisMurgic. This is a very common issue. You are getting traffic but no sales. There could be multiple possibilities here. 

1- Facebook ads are not giving quality traffic.

2- Store requires optimization to be conversion ready.

As I don't have sufficient data I can't share much input for the ads part. But for the store, I do have some inputs that would definitely help you out -

1- Use a readable and eye-catchy font for the entire website. This will help increase engagement in your store. Some of the texts are not clearly readable. eg -

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 6.06.52 PM.png

2- Remarketing- Create pop-ups, reminder emails, or special offers! Privy is a great app to set stuff like that up. Also, focus on engaged users of your website (Add to cart+high time spent) for your paid marketing.

3- Build Trust and Authority - Use trust badges on product and payments pages to build customer trust. Build confidence at the right place at the right time, with the appropriate trust badge packs. You can use high-rated apps like ModeMagic to get this done quickly.

4- Implement Social Login in the store if you still haven't. This will help customers create an account with just a click.

5- Add a review carousel/testimonial/endorsement on the homepage to create social proof and thus more engagement and sales.

Hope this helps you out.

Thanks

Growth Hacker and CRO enthusiast!!