Am I missing something? Why the drastic decrease in sales?

NinTP
7 0 0

Hello!

I have some concerns when it comes to my website recently and I’m hoping to gain some feedback.

P.S I would rather message the website URL individually through message rather than post it on here, so please let me know if you are willing to help me out I’d be more than grateful.

Long story short I have had my website and business running for about 2 years. I was making progress, making consistent sales, and growing on social media which is a plus!

Starting in August but mainly moving onto September, around the 1st of September to be exact I noticed a HUGE DECREASE in sales.

As I mentioned I had been getting orders every day consistently and things were stable for a long time.

Now this month (September) I have received 3 orders total….VERY strange. I had not made any changes to the website,  products, or anything regarding my business.

Seeing this strange decrease in sales, this week, I began to work on adding alt text, finding keywords on google ads and Pinterest, etc to use across my platforms. I have also crawled my website on google console.

To give you further insight I really do not do any marketing, all my success has come from social media, Pinterest being my main/ largest social where I have 10k followers and 10 million plus monthly views. I also get traffic from google, organic search, TikTok, and Instagram.

I know my images could be better and I have taken action to improve those, but they have never been an issue in the past. I have also implemented some redirects to some links that were coming up as 404 pages.

With all that being said why such a drastic decrease? Am I missing something? I am really looking forward to honest opinions, comments, and any feedback!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 Likes

Hi @NinTP,

Please send me your website URL via message. I'm willing to help you.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
Dr_S
Explorer
26 1 17

Hi, @NinTP 

Share your store URL here.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hello @NinTP, please share your store URL. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Dr_S
Explorer
26 1 17

hi, @NinTP 

Share your store URL Here.

0 Likes
NinTP
7 0 0

I would prefer to message it to you is that okay? Can we do that?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

@NinTP, yes you can do that.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
NinTP
7 0 0

sent via message!

0 Likes