Any feedback for my shop

Haki_Nyc
1 0 0

We're a small group of friends based in New York who share a passion for art and eastern culture but added a western twist to the mix. We started this company to share their talents with the rest of the world and support them on their artistic journey, which has had many ups and downs. To prove to them that they could make their dreams a reality.

We recently launched our shop and after having almost 700 visitors and  2 sales I can’t help but feel like I’m doing something wrong

haki.store

Replies 6 (6)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 641 1503

Hello @Haki_Nyc,

I will see much white space in your header section.
you can use multi-currency and multi-lingual it's very helpful for your customers.  

Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. Hire Us |
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme | Whatsapp | Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Top Rated Shopify Agency, | We have Over 200+ Happy merchants.
Build Successful Shopify Stores with GemPages
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2501 343 1669

Hi @Haki_Nyc,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Congratulations on your artistic store! I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Have a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional.
  • Having a unique gif to catch the eye of your customers right when accessing your store, which is of great impression.

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is increased accordingly.

1. Have a sticky menu

This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar anytime they want.  

PageFly_0-1633504679107.png

2. Have CTA buttons with the same styling

It is great that the featured image can describe what you are selling within the 5 first minutes of accessing your store. 

As you might know, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, probably enhancing the conversion rates. 

PageFly_1-1633504679098.png

At this part, you’ve done great to put a CTA button on this featured image. But please kindly remember that all CTA buttons should have the same styling to boost the conversion rate.

3. Align blocks at the same height

These sections are well displayed with Images, Texts and Prices. However, I think it might be more ideal if you can align each element at the same height/row. In this way, I believe your store will acquire an appealing look.

PageFly_2-1633504679268.png

4. Use swatches as the selector for Color variations

Instead of a drop-down color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier. 

PageFly_3-1633504679038.png

Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Add testimonials section: It is of great importance because your brand trust can be enhanced. You can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!
  • Display more featured products: The more you show, the more your customers want to explore. I bet you would have more clicks 
  • Moreover, you should display the ratings and the number of ratings as well under the product name to enhance your brand trust.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, please give it a LIKE. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @Haki_Nyc 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.

Add few products with ATC(add to cart) on the Homepage.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Update Contact us page with more contact details which builds trust on your store.

Make social Media Icons open in a new tab.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 26 95

Hi @Haki_Nyc 

Thanks for sharing! I like your brand story it is really nice - I just browsed through your store and I don't see anything that is overly wrong that could stop customers from making a purchase. You have done a good job with the design and navigation. 

I do have some suggestions

1. I will suggest adding sample images of what the REAL product will look like - you're currently just showing the designs, but that is not convincing. I want to see the designs on apparel or accessories, I want to see what I will get when I place an order. You can add sample images of how others are using the designs and pins on different objects. The way it is currently just showing only one image of the illustrations is not convincing enough. If I'm buying just the pins - show me sample images of the pins on an object.

2. Engage with your customers and visitors - I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. You can have a Live chat that launched after 60 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “How can I help you today?”. The idea here is to engage and show your visitors that you're available to answer their questions.

3. If you have not already - I will recommend checking this Marketing checklist from the Shopify blog before you start your marketing campaign.

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
UpPromote
Shopify Partner
142 2 16

Hi @Haki_Nyc,

This is UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - We are the no.1 Affiliate marketing on Shopify app store. I am happy here to share some experience and suggestions for your online store. And I truly hope that they are useful and helpful for you in improving your sales performance. 

I totally you are just starting your business. Firstly, congratulation for your first step. It would be hard at the beginning. Most other business would be same as you when beginning, and now they are successful. So be patient!

I have just gone through your store website, and your products are wonderful and interested 🙂

I have just gone through your store website and there are some points you need to consider to improve:

• Adding product reviews:Customers will spend their to read user reviews more than they read product descriptions.  So try to add some reviews of your products to your homepage. It will strongly help to increase customer's reliability to your products. You can use product review apps so support you to do it. 
  • Setting a sticky menu: If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky. This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar at anytime. 

• Add CTA in each product on your homepage.

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 17.43.42.png

Marketing Strategy:

One of popular reasons people won't get sales is choosing wrong marketing methods, they haven't focus properly. With the marketing strategy, you should spend first priority to find the methods which brings positive results.

1. Run Facebook ads

Running ads such as Facebook ads, or Instagram ads, even Google ads are popular methods to viral your products faster. You can get more knowledge and experience hereFacebook Ads for beginners. With Google Ads, you can easily attract target customers that are looking for the products you are selling. You can set your ads with different keywords, or banner as well. However, you should consider it because it is not really a potential choice for starters. The reason is that you might cost a lost of money to run for long term. In some specific case, if it don't bring positive traffics for you, you also need to pay fee to maintain them. We know it because we know many customers get same issues. 

2. Affiliate marketing

My recommendation is that you should think about another safer and suitable methods for your business. Affiliate marketing could be a good option for your.  Affiliate marketing is a marketing model which allows you to connect with various affiliates, and then they will use their advertising sources such as social media channels, websites, blogs, etc, to promote your products. You only need to pay affiliate commission whenever a customer makes a purchase via the unique link or coupon associated with their recommendation.

UpPromote_0-1633517249849.png

Here are some benefits of affiliate marketing:

Make extra income

The main advantage of affiliate marketing is that the income is entirely performance-based. This is because affiliates are only paid a commission when a purchase has taken place. That means if the affiliates have an ineffective campaign, it won’t affect your budget. 

The affiliates understand that driving huge traffic of potential customers will help to increase sales conversion. For this reason, the affiliates will spend much effort to build effective social platforms, promotion or boosting posts of your products in a better way to attract customers. The more efficiently they work, the more commission they generate, and the more sales you earn. 

Low investment but high cost effective

In fact, affiliate marketing does not need a huge amount to build a customer service team, or running advertising. This campaign helps to mitigate any risks that drive traffic or run social ads with little or no result for your Shopify business, while also ensuring that merchants achieve what they pay for.

In fact, whereas a poor marketing campaign that sends you low quality results will still need to be paid for, even if you make no sales. However, affiliate marketing ensures your marketing is cost effective and helps to reduce the risk of “leaking out” money for an uncertain market. 

Sales

With UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing, generating an affiliate program allows you to tap into potential sources of traffic and revenue that you would otherwise not be getting. This is especially true of physical products, for which affiliates can do product review blog posts or videos, for example.

UpPromote_1-1633517249847.png

Promote business brand name

A research reported that 92% of customers trust the recommendations of people, companies or influencers they know.For this reason, working directly with affiliate marketers who then promote your products to their established audience, brings more opportunities and more direct sales. The plus of affiliate marketing is to expand out into new markets that you haven't explored, giving your brand a much stronger online presence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope my recommendation will be helpful for you. If you are still looking for a marketing tool to boost your sales greatly, I hope you can try our product: UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing 

If these feedbacks are valuable and helpful, kindly give us a "Like" or mark it as a solution. Be patient with your business and good luck!

All the bests,

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Build. Manage. Succeed with Affiliate Marketing

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Haki_Nyc 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you.

• Make a sticky navigation menu: The first thing you can improve is to make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily go through important sections. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available. 
  • Add sale of price: Most customers have price consciousness and are interested in good deals. Adding compare price/ sale of price for products displaying on your homepage will be an effective method to appeal customers and increase conversion rate
  • Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store: I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com