I have a Shopify store and I’m just looking for honest feedback and for a way to get more orders coming through for my store. The stores’ niche is centred around Christmas and birthday gifts and if anyone could comment on the best way to go about marketing for this, that would be greatly appreciated 😊
Hi @Zecommerce, I have some suggestions after taking a look your store:
Add reviews on product page, can help you with sales
- Helpful? Like and Accept a solution. - Donate: Buy coffee ☕- or Paypal me ❤️
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect consumer photo reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shoppe and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Sign up now
Hi there, @Zecommerce!
Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform!
With regards to your inquiry, please refer to the following for some of my feedback about your store:
There is a lot of information here already as well as in the response below. Definitely give these a look over and let us know what you think so we can further assist moving forward.
I look forward to hearing more from you.
This is flareAI: your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. I hope you're having a good day. We are helping Shopify Merchants grow their store presence in Google and other major sales channels and generate sales of $5 million in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
If my suggestions is helpful to you, please let me know by giving a like or marking it as a solution.
I have some suggestions for your store.
1. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
3. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. Testimonials are a good way to increase trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
6. Make About Us more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.
7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
8. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
9. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
10. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
11. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
12. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page header banner
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
Consumers trust organic sales channels like Google and rely on it even more and are using at a rate that exceeds the growth of display and organic social. flareAI actively grows your store presence on Google Search. Once a product is found on while customer search for it, it is a permanent win! Let flareAI help to get sales from 20+ world's largest free sales channels, Single click start!
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023