5 0 2

Any suggestions on my store:

www.royaltyfriends.com

We tackle the European Market

Replies 3 (3)
hoyinade
Tourist
2 0 1

Also there is no social link for buyer to get through you and trust you as a professional website owner 

Opinew
Shopify Partner
55 4 22

Hi @RoyaltyFriends,

Warm greetings from Opinew Team! 

I think your store looks beautiful and professional, and the website is easy to navigate too. I have just a few comments hoping it can help you make your store even better. 

Homepage

Use a persuasive hero image

This is the first thing visitors will see, it’s important to make a great first impression and set your brand apart from the others. You should add more captivating hero images and highlight your brand’s value proposition, feature your best-selling products or even make an announcement about your sales offer.  

Try to follow the Shopify images guideline for your theme and avoid zooming in the banner as much as possible. Write persuasive content following the structure: Heading, Subheading, CTA that compels the visitors to take action you want them to; it helps both conversion goal and the SEO purpose. 

Opinew_0-1632680536485.png

Add a CTA button and reveal the second product image on hover  

You should display the second image when hovering your product’s thumbnail image and direct them to explore more with a CTA button. It provides a simple way for users to learn more about the products and make it more tempting to explore further. 

Opinew_1-1632680536483.png

Add testimonials section

Word of mouth marketing strategy is considered the most effective form of marketing in creating new users and customers. You can add testimonials on your Homepage to build trust with your potential customers and use the user-generated content to help you promote your products. 

Product page

Use separate links for size chart/ dimensions 

You can shorten the white gap between product images and descriptions by using a separate link for size chart/ dimensions and place it above your product description. You can either use the pop-up form to simplify your customer journey and help them quickly choose the sizes that suit. Do the same with the shipping/ return policy and provide visitors with clear and enough information that encourages them to buy with confidence. 

Overall, your store is ready to launch now, you can start implementing marketing strategies such as loyalty and rewards programs, email marketing, social media, etc, and get some traffic to your store. Try to engage with your customers as much as possible in different activities, and it will help you build your customer base. 

I hope these suggestions might be helpful for you. Good luck!

Opinew Team.

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Import reviews from Amazon, eBay & AliExpress in 1-click and request verified reviews from purchase.
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
970 135 726

Congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100.000 merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

I like how you have:

• Sticky header 
  • Refund policy and delivery information in BUY section on the product page 
  • Display review and social proof on the product page

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. Homepage 

Improve your hero banner 

The hero banner is the first thing customers see when visiting your store, so make sure that your hero banner uses be-spoken imagery and is well-aligned. As I can see here from your hero banner, the image is cut off. This will be damage to visually-driven industries like yours. First-time users generally make a snap decision about the site and brand and tend to stick to that initial impression throughout the entire shopping session — with a negative impression translating to decreased patience with site hiccups and more abandonments.

Royalty Friends - Pet Sofas - Dog Couches & Pet Furniture 2021-10-01 23-19-00.png

Footer layout 

I also think that you should rearrange the footer. The "Ship from" and "Contact" columns are too short while the "Offices" column has too much content. As a result, your footer takes too much screen area and has a lot of negative space. Please consider putting Shipping information and Contact in the same column.

And for the Email subscription section, I think this is an important section to convert your store. So instead of putting it in the bottom corner, you should add a whole section for newsletter subscription with a standout heading and clear message, above the footer. 

Royalty Friends - Pet Sofas - Dog Couches & Pet Furniture 2021-10-01 23-44-30.png

Collection

You should make your website consistent to achieve a professional look. For the product list on the homepage and the product list, here are some of my suggestions:

• Make sure all headings are formatted with the same style. An outstanding header can be a section divider clearly separating from the section above.  
  •  Add CTA button and secondary thumbnail in hover 
    • The CTA can help convert visitors to customers right on your Homepage and Collection page.
    • Presenting a secondary thumbnail on hover (potentially along with other additional list item information) is an effective way to provide extra visual information without cluttering list items. 

Royalty Friends - Pet Sofas - Dog Couches & Pet Furniture 2021-10-01 23-20-25.png

And also add testimonials, reviews, or social proof on your Homepage, to make your store more trustworthy.

2. Product page 

This layout of Product Media on one side and all other descriptions on another make your page look uneven and create wide blank space. So I suggest you move the spec description from the "Features" to a new section. So in the BUY section, customers can focus more on Product media and payment methods as well as product variants. Or for the spec information, you can use tab elements to present product descriptions, it won't take too much space and make the page more engaging. Please check out this template for example: https://pagefly.link/NVjdBEbC 

The Royal Gatsby - Peacock Blue – Royalty Friends 2021-10-01 23-22-23.png

Another change I would like to make on your product page is Font size. You can see most of your pages use large images but the size is kinda small so make the page look blank as a whole. To improve this, you can increase font size. Take this section as an example, you can increase the font size and reduce the side margin, so the rich text section will be easy on the eye. 

The Royal Gatsby - Peacock Blue – Royalty Friends 2021-10-01 23-23-18.png

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!
Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.