FROM CACHE - en_header

Anyone willing to give my new store some feedback? Would mean the world!

inordlund
5 0 0

Hi! I launched this store about a month ago and I've had a few conversions but my conversion rate is low. Is anyone willing to give me some overall feedback? Would appreciate it a lot, this is my first time working with Shopify! 🙂 

This is my store: www.kontorsgruppenhemma.com 

Thanks!!

Replies 2 (2)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I observed few points on your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> I simply had look into your website. It's looking cool. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your store. Increase your store niche then viewers spends more time on your website.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding. Otherwise, great work you have done on your website.
Otherwise great work you have done on your website.

I hope these points are helpful for your website:)!

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @inordlund, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage.

- Give product recommendations. Add a section of trending or new products. 

You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- You need to fix this on the product page.

Screenshot - 2021-03-20T115554.250.png

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.