Hello, I've had my site up and running for awhile now. www.jhonarvar-arts.com Im getting a lot of traffic but not a lot of sales? iv tried using ads and promotion and discounts but nothing is working. please HELP! is my sales too high? i make and sell my own original art work and feel like my work is priced at what it deserves, but if customers think there too high i will lower them. Please take a look and help me out. thank you
Hello @hona0002, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA (call-to-action) above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.
- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.
- Improve the footer menu. Add all necessary links in the footer menu.
Add these essential customer engagement tools to your store. It will help you to maximize customer engagement in your store and reduce the bounce rate.
- Add web push notifications- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It helps to interact with your customers directly, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
- Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.