Asking for feedback for our Apparel Shop 😊

Solved
Bejoy
1 0 0

Hi Everyone!

Here's our new Shopify Print On Demand store: https://thespacewonders.com/ Our niche is Astrophysics/ Space Apparel. We started our campaign, but after 150 visitors, we still haven't made a sale, and we would like to know if our page is not converting.

Please, give us your feedback. I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Joy

0 Likes
Ireoluwa
Explorer
112 4 10

Featured Images: Use good quality featured banner images to captivate user attention. Some image takes time to load which creates a blank page at first 

Homepage: Need more work on the homepage layout. Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products, etc. on the homepage to engage users.

It can see you have klaviyo app install, it is not just about have the email collections set up. did you Finish the whole sales funnel? If not give me feedback. 

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Broken Links: There are broken links on your store, despite that there are some unfinished work on it.

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. It's a great way to connect with your new and existing users. 

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

0 Likes
SEOBEAN
Excursionist
18 0 8

The color selection does not work when adding to the cart.

SEOBEAN_0-1627498845855.png

0 Likes

Klaviyo email auto marketing sales funnel.

+2348167044807
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Awesome Shopify store! It looks amazing and really niche! Here are just a few of my thoughts. 

• I would showcase your customers using the product and display them through out the site - that could work well 
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • Its also a perfect way to highlight your mission, about us and why the company started 
  • I would add a blog as it is a great way to boost your SEO and organic traffic and a great way to show collaborations and how to style the apparel 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
0 Likes