Congrats on getting your Shopify store up and running! Here are just a few of my thoughts.
This is an accepted solution.
Hi @royal777222 ,
I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts:
What is good:
- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are striking and easy to focus on.
- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page.
- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Free shipping bar, the Search bar, add to cart button, etc, and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers.
What should be improved:
1. Make the menu sticky
Firstly, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolling up or down, your menu will always display.
2. Add CTAs under your products
You should add the "Add to cart" button under your products to encourage people to take action and buy your product.
Take our Mondo template for an example:
3. Add a section to introduce your store on the Home page
I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.
Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving.
The great store design is a key thing to keep visitors stay while Advertising is to acquire them to visit that place. I have shared some store design tips, now if you want to learn about some useful Advertising strategy you can consider joining this Advertising Webinar: Advertising & The Booby Trap.
We have directors from Sixads, AllFetch, Trackify with us in this webinar. This would help you a lot with your advertising strategy, but you should sign up now cause we only take the first 100 sign-ups.
If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!