Congratulations on launching your store! Although online sales may be lousy right now, I want to encourage you that you made a great decision getting online. Especially with everything going on in the world right now, it's great to have a store that can be open 24/7, 365 days a year.
I can tell you've done some work on you SEO which is GREAT! To go a bit deeper with that I'd recommend using "Keywords Everywhere" to find out which keywords would be best for you. We did a video on the topic of SEO which I'd recommend giving a watch as well:
I think for your type of product, marketing is going to be key. It's a very unique product so I think creating a short video of all of it's uses would be a great idea to educate potential customers on what it can do and then sharing that video on your social pages. Since you say you are getting sales offline, perhaps you could reach out to these gift shops that are currently carrying your product and ask if they would be willing to post your video on their Facebook or Instagram page. Other than that, I'd recommend getting creative with your marketing - take a look at some of your competitors and see what content is working for them. Make sure to check out IG Reels as well.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s! 🙂
You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.
Hey there, @Brian064!
Welcome to Shopify and congrats on the store. You have a great product, and it’s time to turn those sales around.
I see you have Lucky Orange installed on your store, which puts you ahead of the e-commerce game. As one of the founders, I know a thing (or 2,000) about it, and I’m excited to show you how to use it to grow your website and business.
First, the easy details to fix:
Now let’s dive into the homepage
You’ve put in a ton of work here, and it shows. I know that visitor behavior can make all the difference. If you need any assistance at all, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I see that you’ve already had the 15-minute onboarding call with our team, but I know sometimes more questions can come up. Again, let me know!
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Have seen your site, and have some suggestions for you:
- You need to add CTA buttons here.
- Those sections which are related to products should be moved up. The video can be moved down.
- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has so much good content and many beautiful product photos. I think you can have an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content.
If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create an amazing gallery for your site.
- On your product pages, you should add:
+ Sticky Add to Cart bar
+ The Buy Now button
+ In the future, when you have more than one type of product, you can have more Upsell and Cross-sell methods. Like product bundles.
- If in the future, you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates.
Hope this helps!
Hello @Brian064, I hope you are doing good! the store looks good. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add policies in the footer menu. It must include privacy, shipping, returns & refund policy.
- You need to work on the product page. The section shown in the screenshot looks quite cluttered. Display all the images of the same & standard size. It should be not too big and not too small.
Add some eCommerce marketing tools to drive more online conversions. Below are some quick tips:
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Add reviews on the homepage.
- Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Brian064 !
Add a favicon
Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022