Averaging 30 Visitors/Day but 0 Sales

carterandco
2 0 0

Would someone mind taking a look at my store page and providing feedback?

www.carterandcompanyhome.com

We are drumming up traffic through Google Ad's I believe, but customers are not purchasing anything. Any idea why this could be? Any suggestions on how we can make improvements?

Replies 4 (4)
DanBim
Shopify Partner
367 37 88

@carterandco You can try to add some photo reviews for your items. 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Want a reviews app? Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @carterandcoYour store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page.

Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1273 176 850

Hi carterandco

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store and I would like to express my interest when first looking into your online store:

• The unique designed logo 
  • Invest in the bespoke pictures on your page
  • The sticky navigation bar to easily access

Moreover, I want to make some recommendations so that your store could become more attractive and also, the conversion rate will increase accordingly.

1. Home page

Banner

The banner will attract the first impression’s customer of your store and keep visitors focused for more than 30-seconds. Once you've achieved that level of focus, you can expect your website conversion rate to increase dramatically as a result. The high-qualified images slideshow combined with the text and the Call-to-Action button is good. However, I think it is better if you use the autoplay slideshow replacing it, it will help the visitors  take information quickly and increase the awareness of your store

Align the text in the same line

RichardNguyen_0-1623912267730.png

Use the "Add to cart" button to boost your sale

Buy button (ATC button) will boost your sales as your customers will be able to reach checkout faster. Add to cart buttons will be on all products! And you can customize these buttons to make them more unique to attract users. 

2. Product Page (Example: Fire Pits + Bowls) 

I have seen that you displayed the collection page with all products and need to click to see more information about products. It's better if the visitors can see all features + images of your store’s product on the same page and quickly pick your products.

Add collection description

Adding a description to the collection can have a positive impact on your website’s SEO helping your page rank better in search engines for shorter, higher-volume queries. Also, it will help the visitors know more about the collection and quickly search this collection will meet their expectations. 

Move all images + description of products to stay together in the collection page named “Connection Trays”.

It is really important to add the eye-catching “add to cart” under each product to boost the buying activity of customers quickly

3. Your store speed

I see that your store speed is very slow, especially on the mobile.  You can base on some point below to  help your page load faster: 

• Defer offscreen images
  • Reduce unused JavaScript
  • Eliminate render-blocking resources
  • Reduce initial server response time
  • Reduce unused CSS

RichardNguyen_1-1623912267725.png

Above are some recommendations for your home page and product page, it’s really important to customize your pages where the customers will glance onto your store. 

A page builder will be a good choice for you to have an attractive and professional website. Instead of sparing time researching the design and layout of your website with special features, you can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to have more time to focus on your marketing strategy. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @carterandcoThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are my inputs:

- You did a great job in designing your store. Ads will help you to bring traffic to your store and with conversions also but if you are not getting conversions then here are some tips you can follow and implement in your store:

• Run email campaigns. Email marketing done in the right way and targeting the segments with personalized emails for customers will help you with conversions. 
  • Do A/B testing. See which email works best for you. 
  • Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Run push campaigns. It helps to bring customers back to the store.
  • Pricing is competitive. Make sure it is feasible to the audience you are targeting or else you will miss out on sales because of it. 
  • Paid ads targeting the right audience will help you to drive conversions and bring a good amount of traffic to your store.

For email marketing automation and web push notifications you can install the app AiTrillion

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.