Bad review

Jocelyn1323
1 0 0

May 13th, 2021 I had ordered 2 items. I got the email receipt to prove it. I have yet to receive My packages. I sent numerous emails, letting them know I haven’t received them yet. I did however receive the very first item I ordered, but not the Second and third one. I wouldn’t care, but my money was taken out for it. 

Reply 1 (1)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
916 94 155

Hey @Jocelyn1323.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared with us. I am sorry to hear that the products that were ordered have not been delivered! If you have attempted to reach out to the business and have not heard back, I would suggest reporting an issue with the merchant here to allow our dedicated team to investigate the given business if it is hosted on our platform.

With that being said, there are processes in place with your bank for these situations for you to get your money back. I recommend speaking to your bank, credit card company, or Paypal (depending on how you transacted your order) and notifying them of the transaction and any issue you are encountering. They should then be able to begin an investigation with the aim of retrieving your funds. This also helps our own review process if a given store is on our platform.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog