FROM CACHE - en_header

Beginner looking for some advice

MellerGroup
1 0 1

Have recently launched my store (neopillow.com), and am relatively new to everything.

Im currently running ads on facebook, of what I think is a professional and eye catching ad (brought from fiver), have good click rate on the ad, but seem to be getting almost no conversion at all, only a couple of ad to carts from around 500 sessions. Any help and pointers would be much appreciated, definitely dont want to keep investing money into ads while its not as optimised as it could be. 

Thankyou.

Replies 4 (4)
DanBim
Shopify Partner
505 57 116

Hi@MellerGroup, your store is missing a page that make it legal, for example, Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, Shipping, Refund pages.

Is it helpful? Like and Accept solution to let me know 🙂
Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a product review software with the ability to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy, and Dhgate in order to drive traffic, boost SEO, and increase sales. Over 40.000 stores use it.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1573 54 439

Hi @MellerGroup 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Welcome to Shopify and congratulations on opening a new store. I would recommend you implement eCommerce marketing tools for better conversions. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts.

• Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Implement Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Motivate your purchasers by setting points, Referral links, and VIP statuses. You can reward them for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. As a rule, such activities drive high-value purchase experiences.

I suggest you take into consideration the Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. It motivates customers to develop brand community

LL.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hey @MellerGroupThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions on your store:

- Add only one 'buy now' button on the product page. There are 2 buttons. 

AiTrillion_0-1630664775472.png

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

AiTrillion_1-1630665007447.png

- Add policies in the footer menu. 

- Make use of call to action buttons on the homepage. Add a call to action button as shown in the below screenshot.

AiTrillion_2-1630665404427.png

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
472 37 50

Hi @MellerGroup!

I can absolutely understand that paying for ads and not having the conversion from the ads is frustrating. The key to effective marketing is having a really solid marketing plan; I have a guide here that will help you create a marketing plan that works.

I’d also recommend taking a read over our marketing docs for further information. If you need expert help, why not seek out a Shopify marketing & sales expert from our Shopify Experts Exchange

A piece of advice I'd also give you is to figure out EXACTLY who it is that you think your ideal target customer is; who are they? what age are they? Why would these products appeal to them & how are they currently going looking for these products? This podcast, 'Using Customer Profiles as a Filter for Making Better Business Decisions — Podcasts' gives you a brilliant example of how to approach this. 

I hope this helps! 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify - OOO until August 22nd
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog