Hello everyone~ first time posting here.
The company I am currently managing has a proven track record on amazon (8millions sold), right now we are making its own website. The products are proven, and now it all comes to marketing and overall website conversion.
I would love to hear everyone's opinion and feedback on the site. In return, I can check out yours and let's be friends
Hope you are well. You have done a pretty good job. Overall, your store looks really professional, however, there are some suggestion I would love to make to better your store. Here they are:
Credits and Rewards: Credits and Rewards helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards . You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.
Social login: It helps to login with facebook, instagram, twitter, google, and linked in. Which make customers to login easily.
Buy Now: Add buy now below the add to cart which help customer to redirect payment details.
I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.
- On the product page, add product recommendations with the title 'You May Also Like', 'Trending Products'.
- On the homepage, add a section of 'New Arrivals'.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon codes to complete the purchase.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.
P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help. To schedule a demo, feel free to email at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
I really like your approach. Compare with other suggestions, yours is more authentic. I have a few follow up questions:
1. How to improve my mobile store speed?
2. Do you remember which product pages have the malfunction of "add to cart" this might be the reason we have a high Atc but low when it comes to purchasing.
3. What specific service do you offer?
1. How to improve my mobile store speed? - There are lots of things to improve like image optimization,minify codes etc.
2. Do you remember which product pages have the malfunction of "add to cart" this might be the reason we have a high Atc but low when it comes to purchasing. Sorry did not remember but there are more than one page
3. What specific service do you offer? We offer: Shopify Store small tasks services,Shopify Store Setup and redesign, migration to Shopify services, Limited Store marketing like: On page SEO