Best selling amazon brand going on Shopify, lots of help needed.

RARAA
3 0 1

Hello everyone~ first time posting here.

The company I  am currently managing has a proven track record on amazon (8millions sold), right now we are making its own website. The products are proven, and now it all comes to marketing and overall website conversion.

I would love to hear everyone's opinion and feedback on the site. In return, I can check out yours and let's be friends

www.bedsurehome.com

Scootyshoaib
1 0 0

Awesome website! Did you make this yourself?

0 Likes

Hello @Deamondz

Hope you are well.  You have done a pretty good job.  Overall, your store looks really professional, however, there are some suggestion I would love to make to better your store. Here they are:

Credits and Rewards: Credits and Rewards helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards . You can give  credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.
Social login: It helps to login with facebook, instagram, twitter, google, and linked in. Which make customers to login easily.
Buy Now: Add buy now below the add to cart which help customer to redirect payment details.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 241 732

Hey @RARAAThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. You have designed a great. Here are some areas of improvement that you can work on:

- On the product page, add product recommendations with the title 'You May Also Like', 'Trending Products'.

- On the homepage, add a section of 'New Arrivals'.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon codes to complete the purchase.

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help. To schedule a demo, feel free to email at shubhangi@aitrillion.com.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @RARAA 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do On page SEO
  • Improve your store speed for mobile

bedspeed.png

• Add announcement bar at the header
  • At footer: Open social media profiles at new tab
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Description Tab Layouts in Product page need to improve

produtpage2.png

• There is a problem in "Add to cart" option at some product pages. We need to press 2/3 times then it is added. Sometimes cart popup is showing and sometimes directly taking to cart page.
  • Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
RARAA
3 0 1

Hi there,

I really like your approach. Compare with other suggestions, yours is more authentic. I have a few follow up questions:

1. How to improve my mobile store speed?

2. Do you remember which product pages have the malfunction of "add to cart" this might be the reason we have a high Atc but low when it comes to purchasing.

3. What specific service do you offer?

Best

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

1. How to improve my mobile store speed? - There are lots of things to improve like image optimization,minify codes etc.

2. Do you remember which product pages have the malfunction of "add to cart" this might be the reason we have a high Atc but low when it comes to purchasing. Sorry did not remember but there are more than one page

3. What specific service do you offer? We offer: Shopify Store small tasks services,Shopify  Store Setup and redesign, migration to Shopify services, Limited Store marketing like: On page SEO

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes