Hi all! This will be my second time posting here, the first time I got extremely helpful feedback which i tried to fix on my website. Is there any other pointers out here for me? Ive done my redesign!
Also, my mobile hero slide gets cut off, is there any code to fix this? TIA
I encourage you to keep up the great work. But to be candid with you, your website doesn't look captivating with the design and setup is so simple and not professional, tho you have good and nice products. Compare to this website making lots of sales every month. https://0or0a4pg6ycqqujn-49593712798.shopifypreview.com/ I can help you out if you would like to
Hi @lcbrewerco ,
This is Opinew - Product Review App. Tbh your store looks great, just a few things I would like to add to make it look more professional, also improve your store performance.
You can try Opinew - Product Review App to import reviews and make your store look busy and more trustworthy
Besides, have you been running any marketing campaigns to drive more traffic to your online store? You should spend more time on implementing marketing strategies, promotions, etc. Hopefully my suggestion might give you some insights you can implement on your online store.
Have a lovely day to you!
- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar of the homepage so customers can take action on it.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors.
- Add a review section on the product page so people can read reviews before making a purchase.
- Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers. Run email campaigns targeting customers in real-time.
Hope this will help you! You can start implementing the above suggestions for getting conversions in your store.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.
Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.
Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.
Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.
There are no reviews on your products. Add Product review app, so that customer can review on your products.
Include Blog page, blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
The design is very professional and well done. I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Don't add too many products in the Home page
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add form in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flareAI by Mansion Ecommerce. flareAI automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. flareAI shows you, with a free Found on Google Score (FOGS) how much of your Shopify store is hidden from your customer searches.
Hope this was helpful!