Boutiques been open for a couple months, only one sale

lcbrewerco
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi all! This will be my second time posting here, the first time I got extremely helpful feedback which i tried to fix on my website. Is there any other pointers out here for me? Ive done my redesign!

www.lcbrewerco.com

Also, my mobile hero slide gets cut off, is there any code to fix this? TIA

Hello @lcbrewerco  

I encourage you to keep up the great work. But to be candid with you, your website doesn't look captivating with the design and setup is so simple and not professional, tho you have good and nice products. Compare to this website making lots of sales every month. https://0or0a4pg6ycqqujn-49593712798.shopifypreview.com/ I can help you out if you would like to

+2348167044807
0 Likes

Hi @lcbrewerco ,

This is Opinew - Product Review App. Tbh your store looks great, just a few things I would like to add to make it look more professional, also improve your store performance. 

• Create an About Us page: Incorporate your brand story in an About Us page to connect with new users and create more personal shopping experience. People would like to know who they buy the products from, it’s a good opportunity to tell them you are worth trusting. Add the About Us information in your footer area, this would help also.  
  • Create a banner slideshow: It would be great if you could add 2-3 images more in the banner section on your Home page, indicating each type of products you have, and add a heading/ sub-heading with a clear CTA button to grab customers’ attention and push engagement.  
  • Use pop-up window: Another way to win over new visitors to your store. The idea of this is to display relevant information to customers, and promote discount codes or coupons. A pop-up discount can help to push new or repeat customers and drive more sales. 
  • Showcase Testimonials and Customer reviews: This is by far the most critical part of an online store that will help with branding and marketing. Nothing’s better than customers' words to set you apart from the others. You can ask your friends or families to help you out at the early stage of business, also implement a reward/ loyalty program to encourage more reviews for every purchase from your store. 

You can try Opinew - Product Review App to import reviews and make your store look busy and more trustworthy

• Display second image on hover and add CTA button: Allow customers to screen and easily decide which products to explore further. Also adding a CTA button to your product list will help to redirect users to the page you would like them to take action. You should consider adding these elements in your Collection pages as well.
  • Include ratings in listed products: Similarly, this would help to improve your customer shopping experience and make your customers feel more confident to investigate further.   

Product page: 

• Customer reviews: Again, this is an essential part on your Product page, you should add a review section allowing your customers to leave feedback on products, and display the number of ratings also. Customers tend to read product reviews before they make a purchase decision. By using customer generated content, you can build trust and push more sales of the best products in your store.
  • Use Color Swatches: To provide customers with great visual examples of what colors your products have.
  • Promote bundle offers: Push more sales with bundle offers and let customers know how much they will save by buying a set of products. 
  • Add Trust Badges: Place trust badges on your product page to instill trust in your potential customers. You can check out an example below. 

Opinew_5-1627281291849.png

Besides, have you been running any marketing campaigns to drive more traffic to your online store? You should spend more time on implementing marketing strategies, promotions, etc. Hopefully my suggestion might give you some insights you can implement on your online store. 

Have a lovely day to you! 

Opinew Team. 

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Import reviews from Amazon, eBay & AliExpress in 1-click and request verified reviews from purchase.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hey @lcbrewercoThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar of the homepage so customers can take action on it. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors. 

- Add a review section on the product page so people can read reviews before making a purchase.

- Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

-  For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers. Run email campaigns targeting customers in real-time. 

Hope this will help you! You can start implementing the above suggestions for getting conversions in your store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
342 28 143

Hello @lcbrewerco 

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

There are no reviews on your products. Add Product review app, so that customer can review on your products.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
flareAI
Shopify Partner
438 38 137

Hello @lcbrewerco,

The design is very professional and well done. I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Don't add too many products in the Home page
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add form in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flareAI by Mansion Ecommerce. flareAI automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. flareAI shows you, with a free Found on Google Score (FOGS) how much of your Shopify store is hidden from your customer searches.

Hope this was helpful!
Anoop 
https://apps.shopify.com/mansion-flareai

0 Likes