Brand New Shopify Store

khouston
2 0 1

Just started a shopify store a couple of days ago and would really like some feedback.. thank you !

www.knaturabeauty.com

Hi @khouston 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

Basically, your store has many good points:

• Have a favicon to make your store look professional and unique
  • Have a prominent search bar

However, I have some recommendations for you

1. Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

2. Add CTA buttons on all slides

I notice that you put a CTA button on a slide but it's not the first slide. So I highly recommend you should add CTA buttons on other slides and redirect to the corresponding product pages you want

(1) Knaturabeauty _ Knaturabeauty 2021-03-17 08-09-05.png

3. Featured collection

(1) Knaturabeauty _ Knaturabeauty 2021-03-17 08-12-05.png

There are 2 main things you should improve here:

• Increase product title and price text size because they are too small to see.
  • Add CTA buttons for each product to encourage customers to buy

4. Classify products into different collections

So when I see the featured products, they are different product types. And I click on the Products in the menu navigation, there are also different product types that are not arranged in specific collections. It can make customers feel confused because they don't know exactly how many product types you have.

If you can classify all products into specific collections, customers will find it easy to look at and buy. You can have: Body and health care, Nail set, Perfume, etc and when you have more products, you can update them to the corresponding collections.

5. Add a section to introduce your store

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

Let's consult my Chloe template

Chloe – PageFly 2021-03-10 09-04-27.png

6. Add a review gallery to show the customer testimonials

You can add rating stars for each product. However, many customers want to see more than this. So you can add a testimonial section.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. Or you can use a slideshow to show them, let's consult my Stella template

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

7. Update information for the footer

The Latest News and Follow us fields are blank so you need to update information for them. You can add blog post titles in the Latest News and add social media icons (Facebook, Instagram, etc) in the Follow Us

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @khouston 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

knaspeed.png

• At header:

knatuheader.png

• Add CTA with all hero banners
  • At footer: Add social profiles, Remove "powered by shopify"
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 241 732

Hello @khouston, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Product page looks good! Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add social media links in the footer.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Aesthetically, your store looks good.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes