http://thegiftdimension.myshopify.com -until i get domain fixed.... Im New to ecommerce and it's been quite alot learning everything from designing, setting up, and creating Print on Demand Products on top of it. Im finally getting close to having the site the way I want it but I'm not very confident of my prices or what I'm lacking or have right. I'm pretty much operating off my gut feeling at this point. I already have a domain but had some problems getting it connected so I know that is an issue and there is some products that I got listed through a Shopify Coaching Team that honestly did way more harm than it did good. They listed multiples of the same products badly titled and priced with different amounts for the same item. Some on sale while another of the same product wasn't. Mislabeled Items, Bad Copy and it's been a headache to check all of these items to find out if their priced right or if the information is even correct. And this was Purchased from Shopify Experts with Professional Copy Writers- I could write better Titles than they did. The Print on Demand Items are mine, my designs, my copy, my suggested prices. So aside from those issues with drop shipping type items that are slowly being phased out because of said issues and because they don't fit my theme of Mystical, Magical, & Celestial for example Sun,moon, stars, Horoscopes, tarot, crystal, magical, mythical creatures, Gods, Myths. I need just some general feedback of what I may be lacking or am in need of implementing that may help me and please go easy on me I've done all this solo. thanx for any help you can give. Nikki from The Gift Dimension
This is Amee from Gojiberry - Shopify Survey & Feedback App.
I like your products and creations! It must have taken a lot of effort to launch a store. 🙂 Congratulations on getting to the first step! I took a look at your store and have a few suggestions that will help.
1. The fonts are a little hard to see on your banner, would suggest fixing that
2. The borders around the product make it distracting to notice what the product is
3. Instead of having the product scroll on the home page, make it so that it displays row by row down the page.
Feedback for sales and conversion:
1. Testimonials. Showcasing a few testimonials on your home page -- whether from online customers or family/friends, helps promote consumer trust and confidence.
2. Adding a blog. Adding a blog that talks about the inspiration behind your products, or home decor advice for those who like a fantasy style would help draw in the right audience.
3. Ask your customers! (Most effective for increasing conversion) A bit down the line ... Ask where your converting customers are coming from. You can easily do so with a post-purchase survey app, and reward your customers with coupons/points to keep them coming back again. Once you find out your strongest marketing channel, focus more effort and money on that.
Hope this helps!
Amee | Gojiberry Team
Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?
Marketing Attribution | Design Feedback | NPS | Coupons & Points
First of all, kudos on starting your entrepreneurship journey with The Gift Dimension. I completely understand your feeling of being overwhelmed. There is a lot to learn when it comes to designing, and developing a successful Shopify store. But you have completed the most important step, which is to get started. You should be proud of yourself.
Reading your post, I can see you need two things: getting your domain connected to Shopify, and feedback on your Shopify store. I can help you with both these issues. Since it's going to be a long and descriptive answer, I am going to divide it two separate posts.
In this post I will guide you through how to connect your domain to Shopify. Please go through the following steps:
If you face any problems or have any further questions do let me know.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023