Branding

TheStripesInMe
Pathfinder
401 4 19

What's the correct way to brand your online store? Ho do u do branding? How to brand your clothing brand?

www.thestripesinme.com

Replies 2 (2)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear TheStripesInMe,

Please share this question at "Ecommerce Marketing" section for better solution.

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Ren
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
805 54 124

Hi @TheStripesInMe

This is Ren from the Shopify Support team, thanks for the post - it's a great question. 

One of my favorite resources and places to start when it comes to branding is this article - Branding Colors. Because branding is so visual, you really want to solidify your colors from the get-go because this is what aids in consistency and professionalism across all elements that require your branding. Including your website, packaging, business cards, tags, etc. 

Another great resource from Shopify is this excellent blog post titled How to Build Your Own Brand from Scratch in 7 Steps. It runs you through the 7 most pivotal steps you need to take to successfully create a brand. 

All of that being said, before even beginning to establish your brand, you need to establish your target market, that way when you understand your market you'll know what to do so that your branding is keyed towards that market. Check out this resource for Target Marketing to get you started.

I'd love to know more about your business. Are you selling yet? What demographic seems to be the bulk of your customers?

I checked out your website and I can tell you are off to a good start. Sometimes, it can help to outsource the digital and artistic portion of branding to artists with a background in media and branding design. This also doesn't have to be an expensive undertaking. While many graphic artists are available for hire through the Shopify Experts Marketplace, you can also utilize online branding generators that are built by experts. Check out Looka as one of the many options!

That should get you on the right track, I'm excited to see where you go so don't hesitate to drop an update in here as things develop! I'm happy to answer any further questions as well.

Ren | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog