Brooklyn theme logo size is not the same in all the pages

Alexkalih
1 0 0

Hi, 

After I upload my logo I manage to control the size on the home page only of both mobile and computer version ! while the logo kept with a very small size onScreenshot 2021-08-12 at 10.09.46.pngScreenshot 2021-08-12 at 10.10.10.png the other pages of the website any one has faced the same problem? How to solve it please? 

Reply 1 (1)
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1799 179 295

Hi, @Alexkalih.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you're looking to adjust the size of your logos on the Brooklyn theme, and have them in different sizes. While I'm not able to assist with the custom coding or guarantee that this is possible, our Theme Support team can assist you in exploring this request. If your store is subscribed to a plan, then you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription on customizing your theme. While we're unable to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community Forums, our Support team would be happy to assist you through live chat, email, or callback and help send a customization request to our Theme Support. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log into your account. 

I'd love to know if our Theme Support team can assist you with this customization request. Keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog